Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L that is gorgeous. I am going to look into it, and see if we can get anything like that done here, even if I raise the money my self.

My christmas tree lights have been ordered, they come of Friday so that will be the day the tree go's up :happydance:

You should contact them directly. All the people who run it are lovely and so approachable. The leaves are in the Memory Boxes now but longer ago bereaved Mummies in the area can just get one from them directly.

Man I hope the grotto is open tomorrow. I can't keep up with this thread. I need to put the laptop down and talk to my husband.....but find me just checking the thread again!!!

i know bet ya when adam comes in from football, he'll say your not on that thread again are you?!! lol yeeerrrr and?

i love this thread, i check it in the morning as soon as i have lyssa's bum changed and her breakfast in front of her..... ssssh im not addicted.

aww mandy, i really hope you feel better soon, is amelie doing ok?

im laying on the couch :( too much effort to move plus it means il need to take my makeup off and brush my teeth, waah.

Do you have a hot water bottle? :hugs:

I will contact then them, thank you.

Ahhh I'm glad you all like the thread...when I made it I didn't think it would be over 200 pages long :haha:

Unless there is a mod online at midnight it won't go on will it? :( xx

yes but im roasting!

amelie is fine, shes sleeping, no more poops :D

Can't wait for the grotto to open this thread moves too fast for me lol :)

I've scared myself now with how little time there is and I've nothing done :haha:

yay for no poops!!!

this thread is cheering me up- im putting off talking to my friend who wants me to have her son tomorrow, i wouldnt mind but she just keeps palming him off on anyone who will take him for as long as possible which i dont get?

im having one of those "im really tired but i cba to get up and go to bed" moments!

im actually worried! im never gunna get everything sorted

aww you will hun,
i sat down the other day and did i ton of budgeting.... it was incredibly boring but im feeling much better :)

I just ordered Naomi-Mae a barbie, it cost £42. FORTY TWO pound for a barbie :wacko:

i dernt sort out finances lol
I want to be able to say "just ordered..." but cant as yet, feel really antsy bout it!

oh my god! i just got all excited telling OH bout this year im gunna make xmas cards with stuff from hobbycraft, and he opened his eyes with a huge grin and went " *gasp* AWWW REALLY THATS GREAT!" obviously being sarky.....think he deserves a slap lol

He deserves a slap......with something Christmassy lol beat the Christmas cheer into him :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"