Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Halloween Grotto is going to open up first. :lolly:

:rofl:

you're all big meanies!!! :cry:

We neeeeeeeeeeeeeed it open now. Everyone knows Christmas preparations start earlier each year so really it should be open already lol

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

OK now I just can't stop thinking about Christmas. Feel like a little kid asking how many more sleeps lol

Lol same! Lyssa's snugglepod doll got here today and im even more excited now!! I reakky think we should be told when it'll be open..... Kids get to no when chirstmas is coming for their countdown! X

We just got this and thought I'd update you girls :flower:

Dear Baby and Bump

I personally wanted too let you all know that after due consideration I have decided to cancel Christmas this year and possibly next year (currently under review), I feel a need for a Holiday with the wife (she keeps nagging .... you know how women get!!!) and the elves are demanding better pay and working conditions!! (bloody cheek if you ask me! don't they know we are coming out of a recession, they are blooming lucky too have jobs!!!) and well don't even get me started on the reindeers and their demands .....

Anyway much love

Santa x

i cant wait to put my decs up and crack out my christmas yankee candles! im doing it nov 1st :)! 11 weeks til decs come outttttttttt

I'm sorry some of us do like to sleep once in a while you know! :rofl:

and there is the whole matter of the rest of the forum to look after :lol:

Dear Baby and Bump

I personally wanted too let you all know that after due consideration I have decided to cancel Christmas this year and possibly next year (currently under review), I feel a need for a Holiday with the wife (she keeps nagging .... you know how women get!!!) and the elves are demanding better pay and working conditions!! (bloody cheek if you ask me! don't they know we are coming out of a recession, they are blooming lucky too have jobs!!!) and well don't even get me started on the reindeers and their demands .....

Anyway much love

Santa x

:lol:

I believe you're an imposter, Father Christmas would sign it with a signature & Father Christmas not "santa" :smug: :shock:

Dear Baby and Bump

Anyway much love

Santa x

:rofl:

V xxx

Dear Baby and Bump

Anyway much love

Santa x

:lol:

I believe you're an imposter, Father Christmas would sign it with a signature & Father Christmas not "santa" :smug: :shock:

When he knows you as well as he knows the BNB team he is more relaxed and just uses his less formal 'santa' :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"