Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that kitchen's gorgeous :cloud9:

i wanted a wooden kitchen for emily
but we don't have the room atm
so she has a plastic thing lol

:haha:

that kitchen is gorgeous!!!! lyssa has a plastic one, we wanted wooden but just couldnt afford it at all :(

we'll be really good if you open SG! promise!! we'll spread the christmas cheer!

wow i love that kitchen too! thats an idea for one of Graces actually, i was wondering how old they had to be for a kitchen and stuff, but iknow at somepoint before her 2nd birthday she will pay attention too it :haha: i think she will be 19months at christmas! so stuck on what to buy haha

any ideas on how i will beable to prevent her from pulling the tree down?

lyss was only 14 months last year- but she didnt bother with it at all- hoping she's the same this year!

amelie was 11m her first christmas and other than pulling the ribbon off the very bottom branches, she left it :thumbup:

amelie was 11m her first christmas and other than pulling the ribbon off the very bottom branches, she left it :thumbup:

Oh yeah! Shes into everything so bad hope she doesnt pull it ontop of herself!! Thats my main worry xx

It was OH's choice to choose that kitchen i was happy with my plastic one i wanted!. I think he thinks the one we got is a little more manly.

My LO never touched the tree last year (10 months) he just wasn't interested, this year will be different i think!.

oooooh im with you open the grotto pleeaaasssseee i need lots and lots of ideas

toby actually managed to get the lights off of our tree last year so it ended up on the table!! :dohh::

This is a link for the trailer of a new christmas film coming out at the end of November, it's called Arthur Christmas, it's from the maker of Timmy Time, Shaun the Sheep and Wallace and Gromit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxcz1XIKUmo

It Looks good.

Just over two weeks too September though, we will just have to do the countdown on here instead!.

there'd be less spam if we striked

we'd be doing them a favour

:rofl:

Am just having a nosey round Santa's Grotto :rofl: oooh its weird,like being locked in a shop or something :haha:xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"