Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah- what do the yankee candles smell like? And dont says christmas?? X

We just got this and thought I'd update you girls :flower:

Dear Baby and Bump

I personally wanted too let you all know that after due consideration I have decided to cancel Christmas this year and possibly next year (currently under review), I feel a need for a Holiday with the wife (she keeps nagging .... you know how women get!!!) and the elves are demanding better pay and working conditions!! (bloody cheek if you ask me! don't they know we are coming out of a recession, they are blooming lucky too have jobs!!!) and well don't even get me started on the reindeers and their demands .....

Anyway much love

Santa x

I think you bribed him to write that,you know :rofl:

I said to my OH were trying to get santa's grotto opened earlier, and he said decembers early enough lol. But like I explained to him I want to get organised and see other peoples ideas and can't wait to see what everyones christmas trees look like this year. Were going to buy a new big one as we have quite a large living room and plan to go overboard with the decs aswel. Ahhhh I can't wait and hopefully all the decorating will be done by then aswel. Immmm sooooooo excited. Open the grotto early pleaseeeeeee, pretty pleaseeeeeeeee

If you open the grotto I will put my tree up tomorrow and provide photographic evidence :rofl: who is with me?:haha: xx

Santa's Grotto crashes the forum.......we can't figure out why. :shrug: Might have something to do with bandwith I think. I don't know I'm not techy but if we can get the bandwith fixed, SG might be open. Looking kinda bleak though..

the chrismas cookie yankee candle smells yummy! we burn it every year on christmas eve ..... but not this christmas since it's cancelled!

Santa's Grotto crashes the forum.......we can't figure out why. :shrug: Might have something to do with bandwith I think. I don't know I'm not techy but if we can get the bandwith fixed, SG might be open. Looking kinda bleak though..

Could close off the lesser-used areas until after Christmas and then SG can use the bandwith they use:thumbup:

As my boss always says - don't give me problems give me solutions:haha:

oh theres loads of diff scents. i love them, nicest and strongest candles ever IMO.

yankeedoodle.co.uk

oh theres loads of diff scents. i love them, nicest and strongest candles ever IMO.

yankeedoodle.co.uk

ooh i want them!!!!! lol will def get a christmassy scent!

so back to the problem at hand... methinks you should open SG or i'll have to start pm-ing again!

My OH would shoot me if he come home and found a christmas tree up, plus id have a hard job as we havent got one, we have to buy a new one for this year. Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited, I can't wait

Must admit, these excuses do seem to be getting better :dohh::haha:

Go on just open it, and least you don't have to police it to hard. I'm sure there isn't anyone out there who could argue over Xmas :winkwink: or does scrooge actually exist:haha:

Just bought LO's main pressie :happydance:

240_1.jpg

I'm so happy we have managed to get it this early, just some small other bits to get now and he is done!:blush:

Go on just open it, and least you don't have to police it to hard. I'm sure there isn't anyone out there who could argue over Xmas :winkwink: or does scrooge actually exist:haha:

^^This

There will be much less fighting if the Grotto is open cos everyone will be too busy shopping/talking about their buys/getting excited about Christmas to fight...

Plus this would be a PERFECT time to do it after all the bad things happening lately wouldn't it be nice to have something lovely happening:cloud9::cloud9:

^^This

There will be much less fighting if the Grotto is open cos everyone will be too busy shopping/talking about their buys/getting excited about Christmas to fight...

Plus this would be a PERFECT time to do it after all the bad things happening lately wouldn't it be nice to have something lovely happening:cloud9::cloud9:

=D>=D>=D>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back