Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww welcome! 1st xmas! lovely age for xmas, you can buy him all the advanced baby toys!

I know I am sooooo excited, I have started shopping and I am going to spoil my boy rotten lol. I know he hasn't loads of toys but I want him to enjoy it and he's an age where he might understand xx

yer and you can get him the santa outfit and first xmas baubel.......oh and bib!!!

lol I'll be getting the first xmas bauble and sleepsuit even though my little one is only going to be a month old and will have NO CLUE what is going on xx

Hi ladies! Missed you all last night. I was shattered so had an early night

How are you all today x

im sooooooo excited to decorate the house this year shes going to be almost 2 so will be super excited about it, although this year i cant confine her to her walker or highchair so we will most likely have alot of breakage! x

Hi everyone. Only just came across this section. I LOVE CHRISTMAS:happydance:

Apparently sainsburys are selling mince pies. May have to pop there this week:happydance:

Hi everyone :flower:

Look what I have
https://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee440/scamp89/14622031.jpg
Should last me a few days? :lol: x

What is mince pie?

I can't freakin wait for Christmas!!!!! I want to decorate already :haha: but I need to wait until after October 31st for the decorations :(

Really? Don't you have them in Canada?

They are soooo yummy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/oldfashionedsweetmin_90635 x

Yukky :shock:

I can't believe I didn't check them in work :( I've been veggie for 13 years and I check everything, how could I not check :dohh:

Oh No Morrison's mince pies, now i'm in trouble............i love em...........

lmao i reeeeallly fancy a mince pie now, this weather is making me feel a bit christmassy too! i had to wear a jumper to walk the dog

If any of you lived closer you could have them, I obviously can't eat them :cry:... I really need to get over it :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"