Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao noope! i will i swear! i'll get yelled at if i watch it now though as OH is watching a "very important football game"
pffffft!

lmao noope! i will i swear! i'll get yelled at if i watch it now though as OH is watching a "very important football game"
pffffft!

No such thing as a important football game!:nope:

lmao not worth it- he bought me a massive bar of dairy milk to keep me quiet.. he might put it somewhere i cant reach if i do! lmao!

:shock: why cant adam do that for me?!

ha that makes me think of what you do with LO give em summit to shut em up! :rofl:

yer that doesnt surprise me :rofl:

owwww i got my first xmas prezzie today! it was cheap but i dont care im just excited that ive finally started!!

what did you get?
and mmmm christmas smell........ i want christmas smell :(

Evening girls!!!
OMG mince pies i loooove them! i usually make my own the week leading up to xmas day as well as buying countless boxes!
The cold weathers started to set in and i LOVE it!!! 110 days to go!!! xx

nope she just flashes :rofl:

i got these little candles in a glass jar from homebargains for 39p! one is spicy cinnamon another is vanilla cream and the last 1 is winter berry! and theyre all lit

The prezzie i got was for taylor it was only 2.99 but hes been asking for a watch for aggeeeesss and this one is rory the racing car (which he loves!) they also had fifi!

Attachments

• SANY0090.jpg
    SANY0090.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
yay for xmassy stuffs!
i want a yankee candle- something i completely blame blah for! not that she's here to blame- but its her fault x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"