Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We bought the boys version for my brother! :happydance:

hello

i am trying to make my own ice tea :\

Hi :hi:

I am currently doing loads of eBay listing, the money is gonna go towards Christmas so I'm trying to make the auctions nice. Soooooo bloody boring though listing isn't it?!

I'm listening to a Ricky Gervias podcast and eating an ice lolly.

evening girls!
to the card swap ladies what little 'gift' could you put in the card? Its my first time doing a card swap and i love the idea but havnt a clue what x

scratch card, lottery ticket, one of the wallet poems, keyring, a flat compact mirror???
a cheap bracelet (like beaded frienship ones), bookmark, pen? that all i came up with lol

hello

i am trying to make my own ice tea :\

oh wow, let us know how you get on and how you do it!
i would love it try!
x:thumbup:

you just put a teabag into a cup and put boiling water in it and let it steep til the water is cool. Then you get a jug and put some of the tea in it, add sugar and water to taste and some lemon if you wish :D its nice and refreshing.

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Ho...evacuated-during-city-bomb-scare-26092011.htm

well this is where i was today, its the last time i visit adam at his campus! i got evacuated x

I had a boring monday, yawn. Amelie came out of nursery and said 'abby was pushing me in the back and in the tummy' :( sounds like she had a traumatic day too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"