Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know y you keep refering to my hubby being yours when hes actually stood in my doorway beckoning me upstairs with his red silk xmas pants mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
yer im drooling a bit lol :rofl:

stoopid internet went down

Yeah that had me drooling a bit too. Think we need a festive pic of Mr Butler to drool over lol

Oh and BTW if he was here beckoning me in his sexy little red silk boxers there's NO WAY I'd be replying on here lmao I'd be halfway up the stairs with mistletoe in one hand and his hand in the other...

Oh dear, you're both in need of glasses, Sammi you i can understand lol your very tired, but Gerald Butler... serioulsy?
Oh dear
x

As much as i love you sammi haha your choice there is baaaaaaaaaaaaad, bad biatch... hang your head in shame :p x

lmao your a sucky best friend right now, its a good thing i love you.... and that your my breaking dawn partner...........

my hubby right now!!

Attachments

• new naked gerard.jpg
    new naked gerard.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
Im sowwi Sammi :( Aunty Arthur is very sad now lol. haha Woop breaking dawn in less than 2 months... excited much :O x

im doing my happy dance right now!!

vix- i may have to borrow adam to come xmas shopping- ryan is being an xmas scrooge!

thats fine by me! but hes taking me tomorrow so ill pop him on a train after lol

bunch of slackers!

i've just brought emily's second xmas present

:wohoo:

https://www.thetoyshop.com/Outdoors/BouncyCastlesPlayhouses/Kids-Play-Tent-Combo-Pink/EPN408914

isn't it gorgeous!!!

i was going to buy a tent, backpack and torch
for her anyways so it's perfect :happydance:

the other one is a fisher price playhouse with furniture
and what not from ebay for £5 plus postage, bit of a bargain!

finally getting started, off to buy something else :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back