Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer u win the trauma award but i win the pain award! you should see it now sam!!
its resembling th colour of purple grapes!!

I had a boring monday, yawn. Amelie came out of nursery and said 'abby was pushing me in the back and in the tummy' :( sounds like she had a traumatic day too

awwww:cry: poor amelie!!
id be fuming!!! go in guns blazing!!!:growlmad:

i reaallly wanna but my cameras foooked!! grrr.
damb you fat twat!

i went shopping for lyss in next today!
thats another thing im blaming on you mandy!
will link the couple of bits i got tids in a sec

https://www.next.co.uk/x48662s3 theeese

and

https://www.next.co.uk/x484706s2

oooowwww yer!! i got taylor and mia these today! https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...and-Hollys-Little-Kingdom-Quad-Skates(0083241) taylors were thomas tank engine and mias ben and holly!
BUT i got em from HB for 6.99!!!

Morning :coffee:

I'm going into town today for craft supplies and hopefully some glass jars for the kids' sweets.

Might check out primark for some socks to turn into sock monkeys. Oh and baskets for hampers.

What is everyone up to today?

I love ice tea. In Italy we have Peach ice tea and Lemon ice tea. They are so delicious!

I have literally no money and its horrid as theres so much to buy! Roll on pay day on thurs!

& you get lipton peach, lemon, red bush and green tea here :shrug:

i think you should post a pic v!
did you say anything mandy?

Nah. Now I know shes a grass I know she'll tell me if it happens again. Abby is younger than Amelie but a lot bigger :dohh:

Yeah believe me it dont taste the same!! Lol

Matalan have some great Christmas stuff this year. I got the girls some bits, my mum a clock, some cupcake things. They also had the Peppa Umbrellas I have been looking for, they are dark pink and dark blue.

Yeah believe me it dont taste the same!! Lol

Matalan have some great Christmas stuff this year. I got the girls some bits, my mum a clock, some cupcake things. They also had the Peppa Umbrellas I have been looking for, they are dark pink and dark blue.

what brand do you get in italy?

I'm moving on Friday, so now I have to rearrange everything in my head :haha: Wondering where the tree will go, how I will do the lights, where the decorations will be placed etc... excited to move but I had it all planned out already LOL

Plus side to moving... our christmas prezzie to each other is a new TV! :) :happydance:

I'll second the Italian Iced Tea thing, it's so different than what you get here!. I'm showing my age a bit here but i lived in Italy for over 6 years and it was before iced tea even existed over here, and i drank it by the bucketload. I was really happy it came here until i tried it, i was so disappointed!.

present 3 & 4 ordered

:wohoo:

hobby horse and one of those cheap
cuddle buddy pillow :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members