Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only ever get takeaway!
when i get my chocolate tiffin i love taking it away in the posh bag lol
even though its tiny inside and just rattles around! more excuse to buy more cake lol

yer i hate u all now I REALLY WANT ONE!!!!!
they should do delivery service 24 hour!!

me and oh are going xmas shopping tomorrow in a diffrent town as ours is crappy and they have a costa there what shall i try first ladies??

well me and my mum buy each other a present each and we both amke each other a basket each.
its the best present! we always start em about this time and theyre huge baskets, and we dont have a theme.
They are just filled with stuff we know that person likes.
like in my mums i put- things from lush, fave make up brand, slippers, a book by fave author, fave chocs seriosuly they are filled with crappy things, but crappy things that are our faves!
annnnddd ive hinted strongly for my mum to put syrups in it! including the takeaway flask thing! lol

hazlenut!!! its my fave OBVIOUSLY a large which is just under 3 quid!

oh that reminds me vix, when qvc were doing the yankee candle slot the other day I told my mum when I saw her and she said 'i know ;)' :happydance: Obv bought me some lovelies for christmas :D

oooo im excited now :) what better way to cure a bout of mastitis than christmas shopping with a christmas tasting drink :)

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had no idea they were doing a yankee candle slot!!
awwww i bet you get the bigguns!! may have to have aa whisper in my mums ear lol

whoooo oh has just come home from football,he popped into asda on the way home and has bought 2 boxes of celebrations :) and mil bought us some xmas biscuits yesterday so excited its our first christmas chocs weve bought whooooo

that reminds me, ment to brag yday.
we did our weekly shop yday at asda, and i said "ooooohhhhh adam look asda are doing the tins of chocs for a fiver"
and he was like "NOOO! no vicky! no way your taking things too far now and becoming obsessed!"
so i ignored him and wandered off and when he wasnt looking i went to plant a tin in the trolley when his bk was turned.
i was trying to hide it under the veg, but when i moved the veg guess what was there??
A TIN OF CHOCS!! me? obsessed? think he is!!
i also bought to tins of biscuits today victoria and mcvities!

i bought a madiera cake ina sda and had it with some cheese.. very christmassy for me. Its also PITCH BLACK when i walk to work in the morning now :happydance: The heat has been very unfestive though :(

nicest box of biscuits ever are the ones from m&s in the blue box. Extremely chocolatey selection or something. omg they are NOM.

NOM??? whats that?! lol

owwwww may get some!!
am i weird right? coz adam says i am? because... i wont let him open any tins of any kind biscuits chocs whatever, until xmas day?!
i buy a special tin just for xmas eve to open :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"