Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a good idea, i was thinking of stuff to put in their stockings.
theyve got some good little toys in morrisons to put in stockings, they have a peppa pig harmonica, a small etcha sketch, bouncy balls theyve got quite a bit

eek, i guess its about time i admit that christmas really is coming and start planning!!

should i do a one year old a stocking??

i'll be getting one from my mum :blush:

yeahhhh!!! put a teddy in it, some bubble bath (the kids kind) some little chocolate, a book, and some crayons oh and socks SORTED!! lol

I'm terrible, the stuff I put in amelies stocking is like actual presents :dohh:

Mine are all actual pressents too-I dread to think how much I've spent on lo's stocking.

tired. Need to get my disney shop delivery from the depot today :dohh:

Oooh what'd you get from disney
I do actual presents in stockings too lmao! X

Where would I get Christmas stockings from - want quite nice ones to reuse every year and want to get one for JJ and one for me (my cousin told me last night she fills a stocking for herself every year and it struck me that this is an EXCELLENT idea with me being single and all lol so hardly likely to be swamped in gifts)

My Christmas cupboard is filling up nicely - now have 2 tins chocs, 4 pkts choc kimberley biscuits, lindt advent calender (for me) Simpsons one for JJ, 2 chocolate oranges (tesco has them on offer 3 for 6euro ut JJ and I tested one of them last night lol) and a box of Christmas crackers

Also got the box of 12 Christmas Yankee votive candles and a cute little Yankee votive holder this one

https://www.yankee.co.uk/yankee-can...christmas_br_sampler_holder.aspx?expandable=3

Oh and I also bought myself a Christmas present a new TV woohooooo as I got tax back from when I moved to the UK 4 years ago that I had forgotten about lol

And I got JJ his Christmas clothes - navy cords, a fairisle-type jumper (although if I see a more Christmassy one I'll be getting him that too lol) cream long-sleeved top for under it and timberland-style boots too. And picked up another of his presents too - Toy Story 3 dvd

I got my niece and my cousin a barbie head, Morgan loves doing make up and hair so she will love it. 2 for £15 in Argos :thumbup:

This will be the first year Chloe and Jaycee will have their stocking full up lol. I am going to buy them chocolates, sweets and little toys for theirs. We all have one, me the twins and twix lol

we're doing a stocking this year too
the last couple she was too young, i think she'll
be at 2/3 is good age to start :thumbup:

Oooh what'd you get from disney
I do actual presents in stockings too lmao! X

tinkerbell stuff!

7 pack of pants
3 pairs of socks
a little handbag
a bowl
cutlery
and a plate

for £21 delivered ;D

Wow! Nice price!!
Lyssa's not really into disney yet- i cant wait til she is! Im a disney addict :) gah sitting here for the doctors to call about madam! X

I popped in chemist to get OH some pain killers and they had some hairbands in a Christmas tree which I picked up for DD for calendar also got some hairclips, kung fu panda soap and a bracelet to put in stockings. All cheap!

how was everyones day?! mine was very boring. didnt do anything cept go to work. Amelie was a brat.

nothing exciting!
finally got my costa, but coz it was hot today :growlmad: i got a coffee cooler and tiffin!
ohh dear was she in one of "those" moods lol

yes, just a total PITA. My mum had her today whilst i was at work and she had to put her in time out cos she hit her :shock: I asked her if she was naughty and she was very honest and say yes she was in time out cos she 'bashing and hitting grandma'. and then she was just a little cowbag when we got home too. ripped half a pad of paper up all over the floor, wouldnt help me clean it up and she tried to bite my finger. She said she wasnt feeling well so i thought 'aw' then asked what was wrong and she said a sore eye :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"