Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nom is the noise i make when i scoff :rofl:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rubens-Barn-Baby-Eric-Fair/dp/B004CMO3W8

just ordered lyssa this- though i got it for £30- it was the last in stock on the site i got it- she's gonna love it
anatomically correct aswell- which may dispell the confusion she currently has over little boys!

ooohhhh like "nom nom nom" :rofl:

yer i only buy tins of chocs and biscuits then on the xmas shop (the day before xmas eve) i save 150 quid and chuck loooaaaadddsss in!! lol
we always go at 5am with kids in pjs wellys and coats, then go through maccy ds drive through and eat mc d's brekkie at home, get kids dressed and go into town for last min stocking fillers!

aw thats cute! i wouldnt get that for amelie only cos she NEVER puts her babys clothes on.theyre all starkers so i just get her the ones with the white body IYKWIM?

:rofl:
that is sooo cute! but if i got mia that taylor would just giggle at it all the time lol

aw thats cute! i wouldnt get that for amelie only cos she NEVER puts her babys clothes on.theyre all starkers so i just get her the ones with the white body IYKWIM?

the spongey bodies:thumbup:

ooohhhh like "nom nom nom" :rofl:

yer i only buy tins of chocs and biscuits then on the xmas shop (the day before xmas eve) i save 150 quid and chuck loooaaaadddsss in!! lol
we always go at 5am with kids in pjs wellys and coats, then go through maccy ds drive through and eat mc d's brekkie at home, get kids dressed and go into town for last min stocking fillers!

:cloud9: love it! We go on the 23rdish then get our fresh stuff from m&s on christmas eve.

Amelie says 'baby brother doesnt have a bummy just a winky' :rofl:

mia points at taylors willy in the bath and says FOO FOO GONE???? lol

foo foo gone :rofl:

Amelies hilarious these days. Shes such a diva. I seriously need to tell her not to be rude and to watch her attitude atleast twice every single day and she's ONLY 2. God help me when shes a preteen.

my living room smells lush bought another air wick candle today from morrisons!!
got 3 on the go!
one spiced apple, one winter berry and the other one is xmas vanilla

Amelies hilarious these days. Shes such a diva. I seriously need to tell her not to be rude and to watch her attitude atleast twice every single day and she's ONLY 2. God help me when shes a preteen.

lol i know she actually looks really worried for taylor like "oh my god what the hell is wrong with his foofoo" :rofl:

so is mia, if i tell her off for being mean she looks at me flicks her long blonde curly hair and turns gives me another look and strutts off! :rofl:
what a madam!

:rofl: I still have a glade candle from last year :D Its the apple one i think.

i better go to bed since im up at 5 for shitty work. cannot wait til i am on mat leave.

lol i know she actually looks really worried for taylor like "oh my god what the hell is wrong with his foofoo" :rofl:

so is mia, if i tell her off for being mean she looks at me flicks her long blonde curly hair and turns gives me another look and strutts off! :rofl:
what a madam!

amelies regressed with sharing recently. she got some pink smarties and had some in a rammikin today and i took 1 and she gave me a dirty look and said 'mummy you only having ONE smartie, they are all mines :growlmad:' so rude :rofl:

4 weeks and 3 days not that im counting :rofl:

your lucky u got one, i aint even allowed that when mia has sweets lol

i got her a pick n mix from pound stretcher. its the same ones as in tesco and superdrug but its only £1.50 for a regular cup.. bargain. I'll get amelie a big one for her christmas sack nearer the time i think. I also got her a giant lollypop with 10 little lolly pops inside it for £1.99! a 2 year old wont give a stuff that its not chuppa chups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"