Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get the Christmas vibe again in this bloody heat!, my car says 29!!!. I had a look for something for my SS this morning and i just couldn't get into it!.

Can't believe i'm 8th on the list for posts!.

emily's presents have started to arrive
so the present pile is slowly building in my
wardrobe :happydance::happydance:

I can't get into the vibe either! Seriously I had to sit down at work cos I was gonna faint! Horrid. Is next week colder? Least you can add a layer if cold.

If it was frosty I would actually think about putting my tree up, people are out in next to nothing!! This is not right!

It's nice having a bit of sunshine-wintery weather will last quite a while when it gets here.

I like winter I dont think it lasts long at all. I like it best when it rains for days :D

I can't get into the vibe either! Seriously I had to sit down at work cos I was gonna faint! Horrid. Is next week colder? Least you can add a layer if cold.

Yes it's going to cool down :happydance: A friend said this morning that she had heard it will be 10 deg next week, and feel like it will be 4 deg!. I can't wait.....................:thumbup:

Trouble is they are forecasting it to be even hotter tomorrow :cry:

Apparently its gonna start getting colder from Monday! Its 28.5 here and its like what it should be middle of July not end of September, my dad brought home my eggs, I swear they are gonna be hard boiled when I crack em open lol

Cambridge (10 miles from me) has recorded the hottest temp in the country! 29.2 deg!!. I want snow!

its about 24ish here but thats hot enough for me :\

I have been melting ALL day :rofl:

NOW THEN LADIES!!!!!!

ive just read through and i cannot believe i am second!!! i thought id be 5th? 4 at a push! :rofl:
but to be fair it is just random christmas crap that omes out my mouth :haha:

NOW THEN LADIES!!!!!!

ive just read through and i cannot believe i am second!!! i thought id be 5th? 4 at a push! :rofl:
but to be fair it is just random christmas crap that omes out my mouth :haha:

And me, i only talk Christmas :haha:

whats everyone done today?

I had work then went to dobbies. Theyve just started putting their christmas stuff up and amelies face lit up when she saw the fibre optics and lights :cloud9: never bought anything cept half price scones and cakes!

i got the NEW BOOTS CATALOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant bring myself to read it tho!! if i read it that means the magics gone till the next catalogue is out lol

Lol Vix that is so true!

Today I took kids to school, popped to post office, then my OH decided to hike over the forest and drag me along so we took the dog to the river and damn we only walked 5miles but it was sooo hot and the uneven ground just done me in! THEN he wanted to "make the most of his day off!" and ride up to pick up the kids but because we were early we did an extra long bike ride! Got home and we had therapy swim at 6:30-7:30 so not long got back (had to walk back too!! :() and Ruby is in bed but Matthew is being a total loony!!

nice relaxing day then ;)!

oo strictly is on, makes me feel christmassy! Wish bruce would F.O. He's not even funny. Cringe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"