Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what an active day youve had!!! lol
im exhausted reading it!!

awww its killing me, its right here on the coffee table and i keep looking at it.
i refrained from looking at the website and that killed me.
and adam keeps making it worse looking through it sayinh "hmmmmm, mmmmm uh ohhhhh" DAMB YOU ADAM!!!

i cant!!!
i go into town the day before adams birthday (his bday is on halloween) and go round all the shops collecting catalogues and come home with a huge stack, i specially buy a nice hot chocolate and posh biccys for the occasion.
get kids into bed light xmas candles get notepad and pen and do cocoa and sit and flick through em all!!
i feel im decieving myself if i do it now!! i do it every year!

oooookkkkkk im sad! :rofl:

we had to take tids into ermergency docs, she had a 39 degree fever that wasnt shifting after calpol and a half dose of nurofen (all she can have cos of her heart)
she has an ear infection x

Poor lyssa :( Amelie had a horrid ear infection a month or so ago. She had no temperature but was up SCREAMING in pain all night :cry:

Aww hope she gets well soon :hugs:

We took Tegan to preschool to meet her teaching assistant yesterday.. She starts 5 days a week from 9-12 on Monday :shock:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless her!!! i hope she ok?!
its horrible when theyre ill! :hugs:

Aww hope she gets well soon :hugs:

We took Tegan to preschool to meet her teaching assistant yesterday.. She starts 5 days a week from 9-12 on Monday :shock:

Aw :D She'll love it and it'll give you and OH a little break too :hugs: Must be hard work sometimes to having a toddler who needs more care than other toddlers... and they are enough hard work as it is :shock:

Aw :D She'll love it and it'll give you and OH a little break too :hugs: Must be hard work sometimes to having a toddler who needs more care than other toddlers... and they are enough hard work as it is :shock:

It is hard work, it's a round the clock job now.. Never more than a 90 minute break even overnight :lol:

hope she loves it tegans mama (i do know your name but its escaping me this second!)
is it lea or am i making that up?

tids is in bed thankfully- hopefullly after a good nights sleep she'll be feeling a bit better cos i have a class full of students to teach tomorrow morning that i dont wanna let down x

i cant believe sammi came above me on the xmas chat posts lol it must be close between us all surely!

It is hard work, it's a round the clock job now.. Never more than a 90 minute break even overnight :lol:

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

I dunno how you do it!

baby is kicking me right in the cervix omf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member