Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered Amara her magic elf tonight, and I brought some girly xmas wrapping paper :happydance: excited for them to arrive.

were having an xmas day thursday :) going to dig out some of our Christmas cds so we can listen to some decent music lol and were going to make salt dough decorations :)
just over a month until the christmas tree comes out

i did my salt doughs today, they look good but i now have salt dough trodded in me carpet lol

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

i been diying since amelie went down at 7! was only gonna do ceiling and cornicing but when i checked my phone it was only 9pm so i decided to do a coat of blue.. well that took bloody ages.

Blinking heck you've been painting for ages you must be aching like hell now! Bet it looks nice though

yeah! wont be done for a while though as i dont have his bedding or anything :\

I'm really cross now I've stopped stressing but I've got to do Jury service and it's smack bang in the middle of Christmas preparations!. It's really put a dampener on things for me. Any ideas how i can keep my Christmas spirits up ladies?.

raise your spirit with some christmas spirits! :D

https://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/dec/09/christmas-cocktail-recipes

I want to go christmas shopping now!!! but I never get the time to, dh is always at work :hissy:

I ordered Amara her magic elf tonight, and I brought some girly xmas wrapping paper :happydance: excited for them to arrive.

i've just noticed you're in portsmouth

are you going to the christmas fairs and lights and things?

there's a really good line up over the next few months
our town's shite so we're coming to yours

:rofl:

Anyone use tesco's babywipes? If so they any good? Im so using cloth next time pampers are just getting too expensive! X

raise your spirit with some christmas spirits! :D

https://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/dec/09/christmas-cocktail-recipes

I want to go christmas shopping now!!! but I never get the time to, dh is always at work :hissy:

Fantastic!, i'll turn up in court drunk and say Happy Christmas! :happydance:

Anyone use tesco's babywipes? If so they any good? Im so using cloth next time pampers are just getting too expensive! X

I use Tesco wipes and i haven't had any real problems with them. Sometimes they stick together but Johnson's do that too. The last ones get a bit soggy though.

I use tesco wipes too & think they are fab x I also use tesco nappies, I hate pampers x

Been talking xmas all day at work today, I have 2 very like minded collegues who love xmas as much as me x
We're booking to go to the Xmas Fayre at the NEC in Novemeber x Cant wait x

pampers are shite :haha:

i use own brand nappies and wipes
she only wears one to bed now but i've
never had any problems with supermarket
stuff, i actually prefer it :thumbup:

we're having to use pampers at the minute because we ran out of the tesco ones & had to go to the local co-op x They are rubbish, too fluffy & a bit flimsy

i've just noticed you're in portsmouth

are you going to the christmas fairs and lights and things?

there's a really good line up over the next few months
our town's shite so we're coming to yours

:rofl:

I'm a Pompey girl too :hi: must check out what's lined up.

Today I thinly sliced some satsumas and little apples and they are drying in the airing cupboard. The apples look a bit crap tho, they went brown almost immediately so I will do some more and soak them in lemon.

I also watched an episode of Kirsty Allsopp's Christmas show on 4od. There's a face I'd never get tired of punching.

I'm not far from Portsmouth!
Where do I look to see whats going on there?

Is that Kirsty's homemade christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back