Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked the Boots xmas catalogue up today :happydance: and the mothercare one x I'm doing Vix's idea of saving them all up to have with a hot chocolate & posh biscuits x Think I'll do it the 2 week of November x

It was freaking freezing this morning, loved it, now it feels like its nearly xmas x

:thumbup: ive ordered quite a few off internet too!!!
cant wait!!!

I went to Toys R Us today to get some birthday presents for my friends sons & I just could not decide what I wanted to buy x DH has said we arent buying finley much this year which means I'm trying to find one good thing to get him along with his kitchen & Trike x I was going to buy him the winter wonderland thomas train set which is £30 but looking at it I dont think its worth £30 & thats discounted lol x

ive just looked at it! wow it was 60 quid!! dont think its worth 60, but 30 seems a lot too!!

i got a lovely train set for taylor from B&m and it goes round the track an makes train noises and that was £20

omg it is sooo cold up here!

I had a busy day. Was cleaning the house all morning then went to costco and home bargains with my mum and grandma. Got amelie 3 pressies and a stocking filler :D got her pillow pet (i got the unicorn) for 4.99, a doodlebear for £9.99 and a doctors kit for £3.99. Also got a little plastercine set with a giraffe mould for 49p! Got her a diego book too but gave her it :roll:
Also they have really gorgeous smelling christmas liquid soaps. I got a gingerbread one for 99p and they also had a vanilla christmas cookie and peppermint ones and they were all really nice and the bottle is all festive.

I swear im the only one who goes to home bargains and spends £50 :\ did get 2 bottles of gaviscon and some evening primrose oil in preperation :rofl:

yer i can easily spend £50 in HB lol
where was the xmas liquid soap from??
i got the pillo pet for mia (the ladybird) she saw it and really wanted it so we gave it to her, she hasnt played with it since! tut!

home bargains!

amelie always drags our cushions off the couch and lies on the rug watching tv LOL

mia also does this!!!

awwwww yey im gunna get some!!
a gingerbread one for the kitchen and christmas cookie for the bathroom!!
SORTED!

yeah, they smell so good you want to eat your hands LOL

I so want to go to Home Bargains, the nearest one to me is an hour away!

we dont have a home bargains

and lol ive overdosed on bonjela- i didnt realise you were only allowed it every 3 hours-- its a good thing lyss cant have any teething products id be uselses!

ive got 3 homebargains just in my area theres about 6 all together!

ewwww i hate bonjela

can u send one of your home bargains my way- lmao as far as i can tell online it wont kl me- i'll just feel iffy for a bit lmao!

we only have 1 and its not been open that long.

we're getting a new one a 5 min walk from me though :D

i rly want a cheese and beetroot chutney sandwich but its a bit late :rofl:

Thanks Vix x He already has one trackmaster Thomas trainset so wanted it to attach to that but not going to pay £30 for one that just goes in a circle x
Off to google homebargains now to see if we have one nearby x

we dont have homebargins either :(

Just brought some matchmakers, chocolate coins and aero Christmas trees for the xmas box :D eeee!

Ooooh our nearest one is in Loughborough so not too bad x Might have to go take a gander at some point x Thanks girls x

dont think theres any shops we dont have here

weve got-
the range
dunelm mill
lypsy
4 bodyshop
primark
3 nexts
3 topshops
build a bear
pumpkin patch
wilko