Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered Amara her magic elf tonight, and I brought some girly xmas wrapping paper :happydance: excited for them to arrive.

i've just noticed you're in portsmouth

are you going to the christmas fairs and lights and things?

there's a really good line up over the next few months
our town's shite so we're coming to yours

:rofl:

I tried to see what was going on but couldnt find anything... could you point me in the right direction? I know last year in town then had really cool markets on cooking lovely smelling food. :haha:

is anyones screen look different? like on the website everything is centre?? if that makes sense lol

god!!! im starving!!!

Evening :wave:

Only christmassy thing I've done it make snowman soup for my brothers and sisters and discussed where our tree will go :haha:

hello :hi:

The only thing Christmassy I've been doing is looking at Christmas Catalogues. The Mothercare one came yesterday and i had the ELC one this morning :happydance:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry!!
hurry adam for the love of god im gunna chew this bloody couch!

if you go onto visit-hampshire.co.uk

there's a list of things going on over the next
few months like fairs/fireworks/xmas lights etc

:thumbup:

is anyones screen look different? like on the website everything is centre?? if that makes sense lol

god!!! im starving!!!

mines central, driving me nuts
i'm used to centering my posts but now
i don't have to :dohh:

hello ladies! I was up til 1am yday but the nursery is finally painted :D If I dont see another paintbrush in my life it wont be soon enough :rofl:

gonna start clearing his stuff up and putting his wee clothes in the wardrobe :cloud9: then gonna go to home bargains to get amelie a few last christmas bits :happydance:

Wahooo glad it's finally finished :) bet it looks lovely!

I'm having a trial run of salt dough befor Tyler comes home!

AND we have put our Santa stop here sign outside today and we bought a new hanging Santa Xmas decoration today so we've put that up :) lol

i asked taylor what he wanted to wear today, and he said shorts, i said noooo way matey its freezing, but he through a hissy!
so i said fine! he put on his shorts and tshirt opened the backdoor and went outside, and i was stood there counting it took 4 seconds for him to run back in and say mama its too cold i want jeans on :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back