Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys! Im not long back from the carvery, mmmm. Ammy is in bed and im sitting relaxing with a cup of tea :)

awwwwwwwwwww i wanna go to a carvery :hissy:
im watching corrie with a malteser hot chocolate

oooooo a carvery mmm im starving i had peanut butter on toast for tea i couldnt be bothered to cook once the boys had gone to bed had a really shit day!

so now im relaxing in bed boys fast asleep and jon is on xbox for an hour before he goes to work

Hey ladies...went and did some Xmas shopping today..ordered my snowman soup things too :D :D xx

grrrrrrrrrrrr im so jealous!!
the only thing i could stretch to was 2 more christmas eve bags and a box of after 8's on offer lol

im loving this cold weather, im laid with my slanket and hot water bottle LOVE IT!

I got Harvey's Xmas eve bag..and a new dvd,slippers,choccie buttons and a tree dec to go in it :D xx

Amelie woke up screaming and peed the bed :(! wonder if shes a UTI?

oh bless her, perhaps she had a nightmare and peed herself with fright? poor thing

nah shes had 3 accidents today and she never wees herself :cry: its horrid cos she gets upset that shes done it.

uti???
poor amelie!

donna- how efficent are you?! :rofl:

Poor thing x hope she's ok x

Me & Finley watched Jingle all the way this afternoon x love that film x can't wait for my other 2 DVDs to come so I can watch those too x ooh love the cold days & dark nights, gets me in the festive spirit x

I'm not allowed to do anymore Xmas shopping until November 18th when we go to Sheffield, I'm itching to get loads of gifts but going to do it all in one go at Sheffield x

reedy- just do what i do!
i sneakily buy things while adams at work and hide them! theres loads of things ive bought for xmas that he doesnt yet know about lol

quick question thats not related to christmas (sorry)
do you think a leapord print footmuff is too girly for a boy?

errmmmm in my opinion yer, unless they are derek trotter :rofl:

i thought so just wanted a second opinion, hes defo not derek trotter lol trying to find a footmuff that will go with my mandarin flavour pack-i refuse to spend £75on an icandy one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"