Not open for further replies.
we have about 5 charity shops
3 hairdressers
butchers
waitrose
post office
library

rofl.

my mams on about getting the kids a voucher for build a bear so they can pick what bear they want and get an outfit for it! i swear these bears clothes are dearer then humans lol

i wouldnt pay the money for one, but if she wants to thats up to her! lol

I live in a city so have most shops. No primark though :wacko: Its been getting built for about a million years and is finally going to open in a month or 2. No pumpkin patch either :(

We have pumpkin patch, buildabear, primark etc in West Quay (Southampton) but its about 15miles away, that's my closest.

we don't have a home bargains, primark or
anything good in our town lol we have to go
to camberley for the good shops :rofl:

thats sucks!!
im quite lucky our town is huge our local big shopping centres are really close together we've got two awell as shopping streets all in the town centre. and just 10 mins away we have a small shopping centre that has new look homebargains pound shop, wilko, morrisons, crawshaws butchers, tonys textiles, shoe zone,card factory, superdrug, peacocks, boots, and yorkshire textiles and the rest are own business shops bakerys and that.

morning girls!!!
by heck when i went to take taylor to nursery i actually saw my breath!!
for the first time the kids wore their hats and scarfs and my wolly scarf came out!

just bought my last two gift bags for xmas eve bags!

and got a big box of after 8's for £ 1.50 from my sainsburys local!
summit else to go in crimbo cupboard!

im sat here with mimi eating scrambled eggs on toast with a coffee, getting ready to tackle the cleaning euuugghhh

I've doñe all my cleaning already :) just got to put some washing in the tumble dryer!

I know it is freezing out I bought the boys new hats and gloves yesterday!
We've sent our Xmas sweets up the Inlaws house no risk of being tempted to eat them

ive done frick all so far this morning! Need to clean my house though, ugh.

Finleys has gone for a nap so look what I've got

Attachments

• DSCF0023.jpg
    DSCF0023.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
Searching Play.com for some good xmas films x They have Elf for £2.99
I love The Santa Claus too so think I'll pop that on my list aswell x

omfg that looks AMAZING. we dont have any milk or cream though :rofl: you're mean!

I just cleared out a cupboard that we keep all our crap in and i found a bag of art stuff from 2 christmasses ago :rofl: Crayons, finger paints, crayola scissors and markers. That year she'd just make a mess with them and eat the crayons so i took them off her haha.

Had the cream in from when I had mince pies lol x
Just ordered Elf & The Santa Claus from Play.com £7 for both & free postage :happydance:
Have to keep it a secret from DH though as he'll moan at me for buying stuff he doesnt think we need - we do need them though :winkwink:

Oooooh what christmassy crafts will you be making with Amelie now you've found the craft stuff? x

errrrr, i dunno! Shes been making a huge caterpillar at nursery :rofl: came home COVERED in green paint yday :dohh:

Ive put babys cot up and put his wall decal up too ;D another job done!

oh my god the hot chocolate looks yuuuummmmmyyy!!!!!!!!!!

i had a hot choc earlier on didnt look anywhere as nice as that though :)

*goes off to rake the cupboard for hot chocolate*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back