Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I'm good off work
All
This week and the weathers rubbish!:-( blah!! Not feeling festive at all. Someone help me get in the mood for crimbo so can start my Xmas shopping lol!!! x

Hi everyone :hi:

So much illness going round! I haven't been able to get online for the last few days, my Lily has been very poorly with tonsilitis and a virus in her chest. Poor little monkey. So horrible when they are sick. :nope: Much better since yesterday though and is back to causing mayhem today :happydance:

I did a nearly new baby sale yesterday, sold about a tenner's worth of stuff and bought Christmas presents, so came back with more than I left with!

My husband starts a new job in December, and so won't get paid till January- which means his November paycheck from his current job has to last us until January! I'm panicking to be honest, I don't know how I'm going to afford presents for people.

Have you got any cinnamon in the cupboard? Go and snort some like it's class A's :lol: :lol:

I think I'm gonna do sock monkeys Donna, and kilner jars of sweeties and fudge.

Haha dwnloading Xmas music now on pc;) and Gunna get some cinnamon and christmassy candles today yumm! xx

Im still feeling rough :( think I got flu and both my boys have got colds and a bad cough!
Taking Tyler to playgroup in a bit dreading it though as he always makes a fuss going in!

hope you feel better mum&co

ok well i had money transfered into my bank today from paypal, so i was up at 1.30am doing some online shopping :blush:
Ordered Maisie's scramble bug, some disney dvds and a father christmas bath book for xmas eve

eeek too excited im so far behind this year! only got 4 prezzies so far but im saving for a big shopping spree at the end of the month so i can go crazy haha! xx

Hello Christmas ladies :hugs::hugs:

A quick question for you :thumbup:

Ella my DD is 6, she has asked for an iPad for Christmas :wacko: she obviously isn't going to get one lol, but in toys r us they have a 7" pad for £99. I know it's quite a lot of money but I have looked at the other pads for children and for an extra £30/40 she can have a proper one and get the hell off mine :winkwink:

What do you ladies think ? Should I go for the child's one or just get he one that will last her quite a while ?

Thanks ladies :hugs:

im gonna join in the OH shooting if thats ok? had a horrible day :(

on the upside, just ordered lyssa another gift :)

what did you buy? im skint this week we had to pay for car insurance so next week will be a good week :)

I am starting to get in the Xmas mood now.

Been saving faves all day, Home Bargains have some bloody fab offers.

OOOH Can't wait now.

V xxx

hey ladies!!
just got bk from hull fair!
my ears are buzzing, my body is cold to the bone and my legs feeling like theyre gunna drop off! and im eating brandy snap and coco!!
GOD I LOVE HULL FAIR! lol

I've got to stop thinking about Christmas for a bit, and concentrate on lo's 1st birthday now. Still got loads to do and only 19 days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"