Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww :hugs:
maybe the flu theres a lot going round! :hugs:
i hope your better soon!

Yeah :( I'll be ok....I think I'm coming down with something as I've got a splitting headache and just feel poo :( xx

loads of rank bugs going around, ugh.

ive the worst acid reflux ever. never had it this bad with amelie. i drank a glass of OJ this morning and omg, i was almost sick. horrid.

Feel better soon my chick.

I've been so busy today, been doing two jobs at work, had to arrange my redundancy package and sign all final documents, I had to clean my carpet today then had to go to mums and then FOB came to see the twins, was a bit awkward but we got there. He has given me stress the last few days so no more. Lol.

I sorted through all my xmas pressies today... Cant wait to put my tree up...

Sorry Donna :hugs:

Hope you girls are all well x
Vix - Hull Fair looks amazing, would love to go x

I'm itching to buy gifts but havent got much money, gutted x I'm dying to by Finley something else lol x
Had another hot choc with whipped cream tonight, it was yummy, could have done with a mince pie though too x

it really was!! lol

me 2 im dying to do shopping but i dont get paid till next week absoloutly broke this week!!!
although i did buy 3 xmas things today for £1.77!

ooooh what did you get?
I pay the mortgage & the car & thats my months wages gone so have to watch what I spend else we'll be homeless at xmas surrounded by presents lol x

from homebargains-
12 candy canes 69p
santa magic key 69p
2 gel pens pack gold and silver 39p

Bargain x I really need to get my backside to Loughborough & go to homebargains x

well theyve got ore xmas stuff in now and the woman working on the aisle said theyre expecting more coming at the end of the month!

You ok MF? There must be something going around x
I'm going to tesco & maybe asda tomorrow just to look at the Christmas stuff lol & possibly buy a little something without dh finding out lol x

i think everyones falling ill!
OH.MY.GOD the grotto will end up empty lol

owwww what did ya get?

im here still vix. dying of indigestion but im still here.

aw i went to homebargains on thursday and theree was no christmas stuff!

awww mandy your a survivor lol
i tried looking for the gingerbread handwash but they havent got it in yet! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g