Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
glad you had fun vix :D what did you do?

Amelies birthday is 10 days after christmas so its a mad rush for 2 weeks :dohh:

not to be a downer but does anyone have some free time and mind talking to me on pm?

and i got lyssa a sylvanian elephant family, she's too young for the proper sets but she loves animals, and i figure she'll play with them in her dolls house :)

well it took half an hour to walk there because they were charging £6 to park in the carpark and adam refused to pay it, so we had to park far away.

the kids went on car rides, helter skelter, hook a duck.
they got loads of sweets, went to see the santa which was terrible this year!
and we got the usual toffee apples, brandy snap, pommys and liqourice whips.

and finished it off with hotdogs burgers and chips lol
Diet took a huge hit today :thumbup:

saying that i went on 2 hour walk this morning, so i think i deserved it lol

well adams burger wasnt nice it had grissle in it :sick:
but oh.my.god that hotdog i would walk all the way bk there just to get one more lol

I have a hotdog about once a year! Had one not that long ago (when amelie said it was a tail LOL)

oh my god that was so funny when you put that up in a thread, i actually told adam bought that at fair he thought it was hilarious!
and of course taylor caught on so when i asked him if he wanted some hot dog, he looked sad and said no mummy thats mean! lol (think he too actually thought it was a dog lol)

oh my god that was so funny when you put that up in a thread, i actually told adam bought that at fair he thought it was hilarious!
and of course taylor caught on so when i asked him if he wanted some hot dog, he looked sad and said no mummy thats mean! lol (think he too actually thought it was a dog lol)

toddlers and preschoolers are hilarious :rofl: Amelie was a brat today though, she kept hitting me and saying 'SMACK'!

Yeah :( I'll be ok....I think I'm coming down with something as I've got a splitting headache and just feel poo :( xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"