Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fast becoming addicted myself :blush: I had to stop myself coming on before the school run :dohh:

I love it to, I had mini panic attack last night when it all changed, Mine looks normal now thanks to adblocker!

Right ladies, I am off to the dentist (bain of my life) bye xx

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for those awful ads, the layout change is not so bad can live with that!!

the ads need to go and the logo needs a change

and the threads need to be bigger

but i'm getting used to it, still dislike it but atleast
you can use it now without it crashing lol

:flasher:

Mickey Mouse just picked up Santa as his special guest for the snow party on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse :) even he is excited about Christmas!

Santas just been and delivered me some of maisie's christmas presents, im far too excited for my own good!! x

Im waiting on 3 deliveries, they better hurry up!!

p.s Girls get ad blocker, mine looks almost back to normal x

Need your advice girls,we want to buy Lego for ds1 to keep in his bedroom for him to play with, we can't decide between Lego duplo and normal Lego now I know the normal Lego is for ages 4+ but he's played with Lego before and he knows not to put it in his mouth etc I just think Lego will last a lot longer that Lego duple? So do you hunk I'd be better off getting duplo or normal Lego?

Sorry of the post is mixed up I got my niece jumping all over me and sticking stickers on my face lol

we had loads of lego duplo id say go for that just because id be too scared incase he did put something in his mouth, and you can then pass it down to Ds2 in the future x

Yeah I think that's what were going to go for as sometimes I put ds2 in his room to play,whilst I'm tidying up stairs and I'd never forgive myself if one of them choked on a piece :( also duplo is from 1 1/2 plus and ds2 will only be a few months shy of that

I have brought lee (hubby) a dog tag and gonna get both my boys one aswell and get them all engraved but im not sure what with do you think its a naff idea...x

I'd buy the lego but amelie really doesnt put things in her mouth anymore but if your LO does then yeah, get the duplo :)

Tyler doesn't but zack would,I do prefer the Lego and I really want to get him the Lego but I think il have a chat with the oh later to see what he says letting Tyler have Lego will mean having to keep zack out of tylers room fo a while

does he not have other non baby friendly toys already? Amelie has loads of little playsets not suitable for a baby!

Not really no most of his toys are chunky like buzz lightyear,woody and his figures are all fairly chunky! Saying that I manage to keep zack away when he'splaying with his play doh,I think we will get him Lego but remind him that every time he plays with it he has to make sure that all the bits get put away! I think he'd prefer Lego rather than duplo and I love love Lego lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"