Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just done lyssa's elc order as the happyland zoo is on half price, im practically done shopping for her now :)

i get my 200 pounds worth of high street vouchers in 2 weeks! theyre all going in ELC lol! cant bloody wait!!!! x

im sure yours was worse then mine tho! youve got a lot on your plate :hugs:

fancy hiding in a cupboard away from reality with me?! lol

Ohhhhh i wanna get in on the festive chat ive got 4 sproggles to buy for i have brought my youngest hers and my son his just the 2 older ones now and to decide what to get hubby x

Morning girls everyone ok?
I'm still not 100% but my lovely oh has given me a lie in and has just brought me 2 painkillers a glass of orange juice and some toast :)
made some mince pies yesterday and omg they were delicious,thinking what to make next now don't think I like any other Christmas desserts

Good morning ladies :hugs: I haven't been on since yesterday morning, what the hell has happened :growlmad: if it wasn't for the grotto I don't think I would bother coming on. I have only you ladies for Christmas cheer lol, my family and family don't like to think about Christmas until November :dohh:

Enjoy your day :hugs:

i think its got better, last night there seemed to be so many more adds and it ran ridiculously slow, was taking about 3 minutes to load a page! x

Why have I not come in and commented in this thread?? How the hell have I missed it? Can I come and join the gang please :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->