Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god ladies what has happened? we were on the second page! lol

i know i just wanna get halloween out the way then the shops will be filled with stuff

me too! and i get to go on a big christmas shopping spree the end of this month! too excited! x

Omg what's happened to the site it's going to take me ages to get used to it :(

theyve changed it,
i dont like it and the worse part is i dont think as many people are on now :(

its so slooooooooow. (spoken like dory)

on the other hand i will not allow it to get in the way of my festive mood. i NEED mince pies!!

yer im trying to push the adds out and think of festive things!
owwwww i want mincepies YUM
everytime i go shopping i keep looking at best before dates so i can get some to put away for xmas, but theyre only at 21st nov so far

I bought my first Christmas present today :shock: okay so it was only a lynx set for my brother (£3.49 from Home Bargains, yay bargain) but still, determined to start early and buy a present each week now instead of skinting myself in the last few weeks upto Christmas!

:D :happydance:

x

it just means you need to eat them all now nom nom! im dying for one. Hot mince pie with cream drizzled all over it... im STARVING!!

Omggg Dannie, stop itt hahaa!! ...... You getting the mince pies in for next time we come see you bahahaa....i'll bring the cream :p

i feel so unorganized this year, i started the end of september last year and already had quite a few by this stage last year, but ive only got 3 and 2 of them havent even arrived yet x

Loool Dannie, tempting to goto Asda/Tesco hahaa! Im starving, trying to diet again but its not really happening, i'm too hungry all timee! Argh.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back