Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm....,cf.osb&fp=6b064015cf9b10f4&biw=1366&bih=634

lol i win!

im off work today, was up all night with acid reflux and being sick! Me and ammy are drinking hot choc :)

im off work today, was up all night with acid reflux and being sick! Me and ammy are drinking hot choc :)

Aww I bet you can't wait till your maternity leave, when do you start it? Acid reflux was the bain of my life when pregnant, I really feel for you :hugs:

Aww I bet you can't wait till your maternity leave, when do you start it? Acid reflux was the bain of my life when pregnant, I really feel for you :hugs:

i finish end of this month. I've tomorrow then 2 full weeks and thats me :happydance: and yeah, i can't wait!

How long will you be taking off blah? Not long left in work at all then be nice to be off over Christmas :) with both mine I was on mat leave over Christmas and I loved it!

10 months i think. Will prob return to work in september! Will be nice to have christmas and the summer off. Our hosp is moving premises in June and im soooo glad il miss the stress of that!

Yeah that would be super nice to have Christmas and summer off,

whats everyone doing today?

Apparently tesco are dong a £1 sale of clothes and stuff :shrug: Might walk along with amelie but i dunno if i can be bothered haha

Im at work :( I wanna go home. I have two ton of washing and ironing to do and I want to do it as tomorrow twinnies go to FOB for the weekend and then I am out Saturday night! :)

I'm at home with lo today, I have so many assignments that I need to do :sleep: half term can't come any sooner!

I am waiting in for Evan's laptop to come (his main Xmas pressie) supposed to be comeing between 9-12 they have got just over an hour left!!! They best hurry up. Then I need to go shopping, make a Cottage pie before 4pm when Evan's physio comes round for exercise and Target Training!! Busy busy busy!!

I'm going to pick my niece up from playschool soon then it's home to play with the kiddies and then shopping after :)

I am looking online and writing my son a christmas list. He has a max budget of £150 so that's £75 each from me and OH. This doesn't include his stocking (which i've already bought) and his christmas eve pack though. But that will only cost about a tenner. Still got about £50 to spend on him though. So excited =) x

OMG, my laptop and ipad went down last night, I have only just got on here. I swear i was close to tears :blush: All i could think about was the grotto lol

Taking my sister to toys r us planning on getting nothing as we don't get paid until next fri but wel see what happens!

My laptop and iPad are still playing up so Im just jumping on to say
I am Christmas shopping tomorrow, whoo hoo

I hope to be back up and running properly tomorrow. Nobody do anything christmassy until then :thumbup: lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"