Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening ladies,so much for not buying anything I ended up buying the deluxe duplo box,2 duplo Disney cars sets and a mobigo :)

we ended up going for duplo as the add on sets for Lego would have been too complicated for Tyler

just had dominos pizza with oh and now he's off to work :(

im doing some xmas shopping next week when i get paid im so excited!!
today i was very domesticated and baked an apple pie! lol

ahhh we get our love2shop £200 vouchers in like 10 days so shall be off to liverpool one to blow them all in one go! x

I can't be bothered to do anything :( Harvey,molly moo moo the dog and badger the cat are all asleep....so you girls need to entertain me!lol.xx

eurgh i cba either, the house is a bomb dishes need doing washing needs taking out the machine but id rather mooch around thr grotto haha xx

im soooo tired and really should go to sleep but looking for christmas toys is so much more fun,not buying anything else until next weekend now!

saying that the next thing i got to buy is a tv for tylers bday

me too, its gone quiet on here all of a sudden! i need more christmas excitement! x

I might put my tree up overnight...:haha: Dean will be too tired to do anything about it in the morning.xx

OH already thinks ive lost the plot hen every time a delivery comes i get overly excited and start singing christmas songs to Maisie. hes such a scrooge if i put the tree up hed freak lol x

im bored aswel :( ive got a few decorations up at the moment my 9year old nephew said i was embarrasing having decs up this early lol

aww i wish i could put mine up but theyre in the loft and theres no way OH will get them out for me yet gotta wait at least 6 weeks before he will even consider bringing them down! x

we bought some new things the other day thats why their up already and i brought home my small xmas tree to put on the sideboard from my dads :) all our decs and tree will be up by 10th nov at the very latest lol

Honest to god I feel like a smackhead, I have to come to the grotto every morning just to get my fix. I am still miffed at myself that I never even looked in here last year, too stuck in the trimester sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back