Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with having to get a fix, I constantly keep popping back on to see what new posts there are. I have to keep making myself do something else.

not sure if i'll get on over the weekend, i'll be having withdrawals :brat:

Has anyone sold their phone with envirofone? You get an extra 10% if you have the value in Argos vouchers so was thinking about doing that and using them to get lo some stuff for Christmas.

Oh that's a good idea shame I haven't got any phones to send in lol but if you want stuff for lo in Argos it makes more sense to get Argos vouchers

Mine is worth almost £69 in vouchers, so would make quite a dent in my Xmas list :)

When it closes we can all go to the group section,have started a thread already.lol.xx

I think today is going to be a looooong day zack on day 11 of just non stop crying and whinging and Tyler is having a naughty day! I've been up for 4 1/2 hours already :(

havnt seen the thread? so will someone make a group?
x

omg i dont even want to think about it closing, cause that means christmas will be over :cry:

morning ladies x
Hopefully my xmas dvds will be here today :happydance:
Tickets have come for the Christmas Fayre at the NEC too x yipeee x

what you guys got planned for the weekend?? x

hey girls!!
i am freezing!!!!
just been to morrisons, and got some stocking fillers for the kids, a mini etcha sketch toystory for taylor £1.50 and a foru pack of playdoh for mia £2.00
and they were selling terrys chocolate oranges for £1.20 so nabbed one of those too!
adams gunna go mad! lol

i get newborn cuddles later :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

and this weekend is octoberfest

thinking it's going to be a good couple of days!

:wohoo:

Hello ladies :hugs: I have had a mammoth Christmas shop :thumbup: not much more to get now. I was so excited to see the Christmas decorations out in John Lewis now all we need is the Christmas songs :winkwink: come on shops let's have them :happydance:

What have you ladies been up to today ?

Wahoooo they're here :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
I dont want to do too much shopping now because I like to do it when its freezing (21 here today) I like it when they play xmas songs in the shops & when all the lights are up x
Did get Finleys advent calendar today though & some mince pies yummy x will have one after dinner I think x

^^^ same here it won't be christmas if I've finished before the christmas songs start getting played in shops lol

I still have stuff to buy. Had so much going on I havent had the time.. I did purchase myself a little early gift :)

I am going to be doing some more soon. I really need to focus.

I'm quite upset at your ticker Laura....single?we got married today....

I want a divorce then!:cry:

:rofl: xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member