Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o i forgot to say, i had my gingerbread latte but it wasnt as nice as starbucks version :(

owwwwwwwwww i hvent hd one in over a week its killing me!!!!
really?! ill have to try the starbucks one, then i can decide which is the best!

yes sammi i so have! lol
i wondered where you got too! lol

Sky are starting to show the odd Xmas film :) tomorrow morning at 7.10 am on sky family is "all I want for Christmas" just added sky movies to my sky bill is now quite big ooooops

Morning ladies!Virgin aren't showing any films yet :cry:

Dean put up a christmas dec this morning!!!My master plan is working!!xx

ahh i cant wait i wonder if Matt will let me add the movie plan early lol? we always add it over christmas but usually the end of november. Maybe i could bribe him :winkwink:

oh i couldnt do my decs before nov :( it feels wrong and theyd look crap by jan LOL

I have the full package with sky and they arent showing anything Christmassy... :brat: they need to hurry along.
My decorations wont go up until last day in November..

I caved and done what I said I wasn't going to do until December....started wrapping! In my defence it is stuff for oh and it's the only way to stop him seeing it before Christmas :D

Just got a bit of a bargain I think. Ella loves golf and I have just got her a real golf set with clubs and a bag for £35.00. Some of the others we have seen have been £90 or more :thumbup:

Hope you are enjoying your evening :hugs:

Can I ask where you got that from? Finley loves golf & hes really good at it x what age range was it because all I can fine is from 4yrs x

ELC have a half price sale on some of their stuff x

Thanks all. My mum has a lump that she is waiting to have removed. She has been waiting all day! They kept her in Saturday and she is STILL waiting. No food or anything as nil by mouth :(

well hello ladies!!!
seriously disappointed girls, were seriously lacking in here! were never gunna get to 1000 by xmas if we carry on t this rate :haha:

midnightfairy- awww bless her!
i hope shes ok!! hospitals are crap! :hugs:

I seriously need someone to keep poking me to post in here as I keep forgetting with all the present buying!

We put the heating on this morning to warm the room up - its the first sign that winter is coming which means CHRISTMAS!!!!

Went shopping in Norwich yesterday and found a new christmas shop - I think Ella was a little confused by all the fuss and mummy getting exciting!!

yer ive being using my hot bot every night definatly make me feel xmassy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"