Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to work :cry: was it a beautiful ceremony?

It was, Laura rushed it through though..didn't even give me time to get ready :cry:

:haha: xx

hey girls!!!
ok my list is wrote and im going xmas shopping next week sooooooooo excited!
hoping to finish kids and get families!

Im done amelies main pressies, just have some stocking fillers and dvds/books to get :D

need to get her birthday stuff but thatll need to wait til novembers pay :(!

hmmm ive got adams birthday on halloween and mias on Nov 7th!
so wanna get all the xmas stuff so dont have to worry about that!

i keep doing this thing tho, looking at the kids presents and thinking is that enough? i dont think thats enough?!
so far theyve got 9 presents each totaling at £65 each which isnt the budget we had, we have about £120 each but still gotta get their big presents yet!

aw mia has the same birthday as me!

I have a brother on 19th nov and my dad on the 28th of nov :dohh:

Honestly, I've said enough is enough. She doesn't need anymore. I went so way OTT last year it was disgusting. We were opening presents for 4 bloody hours.

aw you both share a birthday with my oh too

:rofl:

it's my niece's birthday tomorrow, then my sister and oh
are november, them my fil, nephew, grandad and my mother
are december all within a a week of eachother :dohh:

then i have a god son due right ontop of christmas

going to be a VERY expensive month

:rofl:

4 hours!!! bloody hell! im surprised she didnt get bored and wander off!!!! :rofl:
yer that probably the best idea just to go easy!!

oh at least im not on my own, that ive got everyones birthday right near xmas!
owwwwww thats weird! lol right after bonfire night too!
im sure mia thinks the fireworks are for her birthday! everytimeshe hears one shes say "owwww birthday???" noooooooooooo not yet! lol

I keep meaning to go Xmas shopping but dh is convinced its too early, when will he learn!!!!! every year we end up in a big rush in December, thats what the fun part of it is for dh :haha:

o yer i forgot my neice and mil!!

so thats-
adam-halloween
neice-17 OCT
bonfire night
mia-7th NOV
MIL - 11th Dec
XMAS

My fam hate me for having a baby due very late november, and one born very early jan :rofl:

were getting familys and kids by the end of NOV and getting mine and adams in december! best to get everyones before ours!

im lucky my birthday is march 2nd!! nobody has a birthday near me then a couple of weeks later is mothers day and valentines day 2 weeks before my bday, RESULT! lol

our birthdays are all huddled together too!, SIL october 15th november mine and OHs anniversary 29th november 20th grandads, december 4th nephew, then christmas, 8th OHs bday, 16th Grans bday, 29th Maisies bday 4th feb my bday 14th valentines 16th BIL lol i cannot have another winter baby!! x

id love a winter baby!
taylors bday is in sep and mias in nov id love a baby in feb!

Our are a bit like that, five in one month and one day, three of those in six days. Riley Rae 15th April, Morgan 27th April, Kaysie Blossom 12th May, Me 14th May, Honey 16th May :thumbup:

i want a summer baby, would love a may/june baby, at least then there parties are sorted bbq and bouncy castle easy lol! xx

I really want a summer baby! me and lo's birthdays are October 8th & 22nd and dh's birthday is January 5th, we need a summer birthday! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"