Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi reedy,

the clubs are age 4/8, I think that's the smallest they do. I will check my emails when they eventually load and let you know if they do ones any smaller :thumbup:

:hugs:

oh god the idea of amelie with real golf clubs makes me shiver :rofl: She has plastic ones though! I want to buy stuff but ive no money :(! bring on the end of the month.

Any lovely ladies buying any Christmas stuff today? Think I might nip into B&M and buy a few more bits :happydance:

Waiting for more money to continue with mine. I have pretty much decided now what everyone is getting.

No Christmas shopping getting done today, have some housework to do :lol: plus I may start ebaying a few bits

i got my babys cot stuff from ebay on sat :D total bargain too. £55 for cot quilt, bumper, nappy stacker, curtains, 2 wall canvasses, cot mobile, change mat and laundry hamper thing in the range i wanted anyway :D The mobile alone is over £25 :wacko:

That is a bargain Blah x

This time next month I will be at the NEC Xmas fair :happydance:

I'm at work all day today, I'm knackered could fall asleep at my desk, only 8.5 hours to go :dohh:

What's everyone else up to today? X

That is a bargain! I bet you cant wait for LO now. :)

I get my early Christmas present to myself tomorrow :) :happydance: :) Never been so excited.

Bargain Blah!! All you poor ladies doing housework, most of mine is done just need to hoover and mop but have got appt for Evan at 10 and one for me at 3. I hate appointments, Evan has about 4 a week with various people!!

My house is a TIP :dohh: really need to get stuff up the loft and try and clear amelies toys away. Stupid OH let amelie bring the slide indoors from the garden so i have that taking up the space her trike usually goes. Think I'll just chuck that up the loft since its gonna be snowing soon anyway.

Snow forecast for the highlands today :D

my area is a yellow warning for rain :dohh:

On the news earlier, it said it's time to dig the coats out. I hope the snow holds of here until after lo's birthday party.

:happydance: cant wait to dig my coat out. Got my boots and my uggs out ready to wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"