Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Im not really in christmas mode yet :( I think its cos I need to have this baby first then i can relax that he's here safe and well.

I feel exactly like this Blah. Once the baby is here, I can focus on Christmas, but until then my mind is just taken up by babybabybaby and the labour and I'm too bloody tired to do anything. I've made a little Christmas list but I just cannot wait to have the baby so I can get out there and get Christmas shopping!

x

Hey guys! Im not really in christmas mode yet :( I think its cos I need to have this baby first then i can relax that he's here safe and well.

I feel exactly like this Blah. Once the baby is here, I can focus on Christmas, but until then my mind is just taken up by babybabybaby and the labour and I'm too bloody tired to do anything. I've made a little Christmas list but I just cannot wait to have the baby so I can get out there and get Christmas shopping!

x

So glad I'm not the only one like this - normally after bonfire night I'm massively excited and well on the Christmas train, but this year I have this big thing I need to do first - hopefully when baby gets here I can concentrate on it more xx

makes sense! hope you all have the best labour experience possible,
sooner the better mandy- i wanna know his name :p

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ladies!!
just getting mias birthday presents baloons and banners sorted :thumbup:

she has the happlyland cherry cottage thingy, 3 outfits, a dolly, etcha sketch and tomorrow we're taking her to toysrus to pick two presents for herself!
plus she'll get presents of family!

cant believe shes 2 tomorrow :cry:

evening girls. just had a long soak in the bath so im nice and clean :lol:

aww happy 2nd birthday to Mia for tomorrow!! xxxx

awww bless her, hope she has a great birthday hun!!!
im about to go for a long soak in the bath :)

thank you!!

ive had a shower, just brought down all kids xmas presents to wrap.....didnt realise how much there is dont think i can be arsed now!!
but i have to it took 3 trips to bring em from the cupboard upstairs!

Evening ladies omg I'm freezing and I'm in bed tucked in just can't seem to get warm :(

Evening... I am peed off tonight.. I'm no longer watching X Factor anymore.. 2 weeks in a row its been a joke..

Anyway, got myself a Christmas DVD today in Morrisons, was £5 lol.. Cant wait, I have decided that my tree is going up on 25th November.

:wave:

evening girlies

the fireworks display we were going to had
to be cancelled, poor emily was heartbroken
and it was too late to buy anything :dohh:

although studio have FINALLY accepted my ordered
so i have about 3 more pressies to buy and emily's
finished, i've worked out her list, which is huge and it
comes to a whopping £76, plus an extra £10-£20 for
the last few bits, so i've done all her christmas pressies
on less than £100, super proud of my bargain hunting lol
gotta love poundland too :haha:

:happydance::happydance:

and to top my night off i'm going to write a nice bitchy
email to lush and thorntons, deliver my parcels bashed up
will you?!? :growlmad:

not impressed it's not like they're cheap
companies either :dohh:

i hate xfactor :growlmad:!

happy birthday for mia tomorrow. its my birthday too so went to costco for one of those massive choc fudge cakes :rofl: Need to pick amelies leapster explorer and camera up from tesco tomorrow :happydance:

ooh happy birthday to you aswell mandy!

im now clean- and have shaved my legs too so feeling all lovely!

i need to tend to my areas tomorrow :rofl:

x

So glad I'm not the only one like this - normally after bonfire night I'm massively excited and well on the Christmas train, but this year I have this big thing I need to do first - hopefully when baby gets here I can concentrate on it more xx

I'm the same hun. Usually, Halloween passes and I am a Christmas lunatic, rushing about, getting presents weeks in advance, making lists, and getting totally into the spirit, but although I feel Christmassy, I'm not able to get fully into it and organise things until I've had this baby! Plus walking around the shops feels like a marathon. We went around town today and by the time I'd done half an hour of browsing, I was ready for bath and bed :haha:

Not long for us now ladies and we can fully concentrate on Christmas!

And I'm jealous Vix - I LOVEEEEE wrapping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back