Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha i wish i could but it would drive me mad come christmas so im holding off. have had great fun playing with the tree topper theres a button on the box where you can test it x

Got some more decorations today! :) more pink for my tree. I so cant wait to put it up!

Oh wanted a White tree but I said no because they look freaky like an albino tree

I have a green tree with white and hot pink baubles... I cant wait to sit on my sofa with the lights twinkling....

I'm going for a different colour scheme this year and am torn between hot pink and silver or silver and metallic blue!

Sounds lovely laura!!
I am dying to get my tree up but i want buddy gumdrops (magic elf) to do it!! so i am between dates at the moment!

my tree is green with, purple,pink,blue,green decs
x

i got my lush order today and my thorntons
order is on it's way :happydance:

now i have to refrain from opening any of it

:rofl:

i think i need to buy some candles
they'll keep me amused for a minute

:haha:

i brought 4 selection boxes i ate 1 shared on with ashley and ashley and oh shared one too XD

i have a small problem... i have no where to put everythink my only storage is my cupboard under the stairs and that is full o tried my wardrobe and thats got all my maternity clothes in! under my bed is already full with pressies... the only place i can think is the kids room and that seems a lil risky if you ask me?? hellppp??

mine are in the kids room :rofl:
in theyre wardrobe but they never use it it has one of those pocket toy holder things covering the doors lol
hmmmmmm dya have an airing cupboard?
maybe ask a family member to hold onto em for ya?

wrap them in bin liners and shove them
in their wardrobe, they'll never know!

:muaha:

oh my god the cat just slid of the back of the telly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sorry that was random but im literally sat here pissing myself :rofl:

Sounds lovely laura!!
I am dying to get my tree up but i want buddy gumdrops (magic elf) to do it!! so i am between dates at the moment!

my tree is green with, purple,pink,blue,green decs
x

Yeah me too.. I think I am going to hold out until 30th November though :haha: I want the elves to help me too.

oh my god the cat just slid of the back of the telly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sorry that was random but im literally sat here pissing myself :rofl:

:rofl: I used to love it when my cats were small enough to be able to lay on top of the TV. I remember when one of them went to have his "nuts" off :haha: and he was all dozy from the anaesthetic when he got home, couldn't even walk straight and launched himself at the TV because he wanted to obviously lay in his usual spot on top of the TV... he only got about 20cm in the air and just threw himself into the TV and fell to the ground like a sack of shit :rofl: Poor little thing.

xx

awwww thats hilarious!
me and adam were playing with it last night and he kept watching the laptop screen and everytime adam moved the cursor the cat would follow it, it suddenly launched itself at it and the lid went back and the cat fell on the floor :rofl:
stupid thing :rofl:

ive had loads delivered today. got my tesco freebies which i loved. so when Maisie had a nap i got everything out and had a look and MADE Matt look at what weve got maisie so far :haha: xx

i just had images of you holding matts head to make him look at a pile saying "LOOK AT IT" :rofl:

:rofl: Thats exactly what i had to do i literally had to put them in his face to look! hes such a scrooge!!!

I had my delivery of the Lego duplo deluxe box :) I really want to see everything we've bought the boys but the only place we could store the stuff was up in the attic :(

i took a picture of maisie's toys so far which i will upload when i find the cable. still got soooo much left to get but definitely feeling alot more organized then last week. got my £200 worth of love to shop vouchers that have yet to be spent but theyre mainly going on boots 3 for 2 x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"