Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wohoo pictures lol

our savings cheque comes through in a few
weeks so i can finish it all, starting to panic a bit
but this time next month i should be finished

:dance:

eeek im so excited, i ordered the xmas happyland set for lyssa's xmas eve bag today :)

owwwwwww!! mias got her first happland set for her birthday gunna see how she gets on with that!

im gunna have to get adam to take the kids out for the day so i can wrap and sort presents!
i cant remember what ive got!
and what with 2 kids one of em is always right behind me!

you excited for her birthday?
i love happyland, lyss has quite a few happyland bits lmao!

pah that i can believe :rofl:

i like green with white frosting!

yer im excited but its not gunna be great i dont think, adams working none of our family are coming down :(

do i redeem myself if i say i have two and the others green? :rofl:

I passed a house the other day and it had a White tree in the window it looked lovely but not for me trees are meant to be green,my dad has a black one again it looks nice bit trees are still meant to be green lol

Did u do anything nice for fireworks ladies? We took Tyler to watch a display and he fell asleep pretty much as soon as they started lol

Not long until Xmas I am sooo excited I can't sleep proper in the nights,got tylers birthday in 8days first :)

Morning :)

Anyone doing anything Christmassy today??

Guess what? I am putting my tree up on 25th November... :happydance: I have decided.. The elves are coming early to help me. :)

I passed a house the other day and it had a White tree in the window it looked lovely but not for me trees are meant to be green,my dad has a black one again it looks nice bit trees are still meant to be green lol

Did u do anything nice for fireworks ladies? We took Tyler to watch a display and he fell asleep pretty much as soon as they started lol

Not long until Xmas I am sooo excited I can't sleep proper in the nights,got tylers birthday in 8days first :)

I agree.. I see one in my catalogue which looked gorgeous, it had all coloured baubles on it but I think Christmas is about a green tree lol.

I did. I took the girls to a firework display, they didnt mind the little ones but didnt really like the bigger ones. My council do a childrens one and then an adult one and the fell asleep for the adult ones so that was ok.

I still have so much to do for Christmas.

I know I still have quite a bit left to get for Christmas mostly clothes for the boys,christmas food and some toys for zack,panicking a little as only 2 more pays for us before Christmas! Oh has worked alot of overtime this month though so hopin to have a nice pay

Morning girls!! Im starting to feel all christmassy- we've been through lyssa's toys and we're starting the pre christmas sort out!! X

Hey guys! Im not really in christmas mode yet :( I think its cos I need to have this baby first then i can relax that he's here safe and well.

We went to a fireworks party last night, was fun and amelie was an angel. Stayed up til 11pm, entertaining everyone :rofl: She was standing in the middle of the room singing and dancing!

we've done a pre christmas toy sort out too, still got her toy basket to go through but most of the bigger toys she doesnt ply with anymore are gone. and we had a big move around of furniture in her room so theres loads more room in there now xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back