Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
super tired today, went the trafford centre ast night to do some christmas shopping for tys and everything i wanted from boots they didnt have! i was expecting to go in there like supermarket sweep and came out with 1 lousy bag! although i did get her christmas eve Pjs so her christmas eve bag is almost done :happydance: xx

Was meant to be doing some christmas shopping in the city, but had to stick to town instead because my sister is going through a me,me,me moment.

Hello, hello :)

Picked up amelies leapster from tesco and got her one of those huge jaffa cake tubes for £3 :rofl:

Also got her mega cute snow boots :happydance:

https://www.clothingattesco.com/sho...-boot/invt/az122024/&bklist=icat,2,kids-boots

they're really sturdy and have great grips on the sole. We got the last size 5 so very happy! they go about midcalf on amelie.

I know and a total bargain. Plus amelie liked them and wanted to try them on which makes a change. She usually wants to buy sparkly dolly shoes when she needs boots!

https://clothingattescomedia.live.venda.com/content/ebiz/clothingattesco/invt/az122024/az122024_pm.jpg

£10!

theyre A-MAZING!!! love em!!
euuughhh ive been cutting hair all afternoon! keep finding hairs on me :sick:

ooo did you do hairdressing before LOs?

i sure did!
when i had taylor i quit, finally wanted to go back but then fell pregnant with mia :roll:
dont really want to go back to it, but i still have the skills and everything.

Family use me to get free haircuts/perms/colours! lol

ugh i hate cut hair!!thats wh mine is so long!

LOVE the boots, gonna keep my eye out for those at our tesco!

My best friend was a hairdresser. Her dad owns a salon and trained her but after she qualified she decided she hated it! She is a teaching assistant now but does our hair :D

gave my sister an inverted bob, cut taylors hair (it was so long needed doing!) trimmed mias hair and did my neice's.
next week i have to fit my mums extensions and cut them, cut my brothers hair and perm my nanas :)

i really really hate having my hair done, so you should come do mine, see if i'll let you lmao!!!
im doing good, its only bra strap length atm, it used to be waist length lmao!!!

i loved it! but you get a lot of crap from it!
used to make me miserable some days, its not nice when you have clients who come in asking for something thats completely different to ho they explain it, and its YOUR fault that its not what they expected.
But then sometimes i absoloutly love it!

funnily enough i hate having my hair cut! :rofl:
mines 3 inches above elbow!

oohhhh yer the back aches and sore feet!
i worked in a salon were only pensioners came in it was horrible lovely women but not nice scalps :sick:
and we had a family of gypsies come in once, full of nits that wasnt pleasent but i was a trooper lol

my sister and cousin are hairdressers,my sister is absolute rubbish though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back