Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont mean to sound cocky :rofl:
but its one of those skills you have to be 100% focused on otherwise you cant be any good at it!
theres so much to remember!

scaley scalps warty scalps, peeling scalps, really thin hair where they virtually look bald!
and all the OAP insisting on a conditioning treatment (you massage the scalp for 1/2 hour with a nice conditioner) that wasnt nice :sick:

i need my hair badly doing havent had it done in almost a year, just a trim in march, trying to grow it though. my hairs so thick i hate it x

grows quicker if you get a trim every 8 weeks :thumbup:
if you have split ends its hard for the hair to grow :)
my hair is desperate for a trim cant afford it at the min i only like gettng cut and blowdrys cant have dry cuts euuughh!
hoping to get it cut begining of December

its the last thing i cba spending money on. might treat myself to a cut and full head of highlights before christmas, see how the money goes xx

Afternoon Xmas ladies x
Just found that the Xmas market we are supposed to be going to next week isn't even on :dohh: the dates the website gives is fir last although it doesn't actually say 2010 on there x booked a hotel & everything x

Hope Mia had a nice birthday Vix sorry it didn't end on a high note though, glad Taylor is ok bless him x

Afternoon ladies me and my littlest man aren't very well today :( we've got a sickness bug,I've stopped being sick but he hasn't it's so awful to see him like this he's just lying there drifting in and out of sleep :(

AWWWWW mumandco i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

reedy- thanks chuck, hes a pest! lol
just bought some cinnamun sticks from our health store!
45p for half and ounce so i got 2 amounts got about 10-12 sticks.
gunna make little pyramids 2 on bottom one on top, tie with red ribbon and hang on xmas tree :thumbup:

Just been to toys r us and got Maisie's baby annabell and milky the bunny and some dancing fur ball thing :happydance: could have brought so much more then. she's half way to being done x

same here with lyss! just need to wait for her rocking horse to come back in stock! and then we're done!

Chloe and Jaycee are finished.. Just need to get my uncle cos he is the hardest..

hi girls! :wave:
i just need to get mia a box of building blocks, taylor his robot (both in 2 for £20 asda) and if i can get em a bike in december but arent too fussed about that!

lmao i feel the same!
ugh im writing an essay, so needing the xmas chat! just keep thinking the sooner i get this done, the sooner i can focus on xmas!!!

sooooooooooo cant wait!!!

It's easy to spend spend spend.. Im having a break from Christmas shopping this week. I shall get back on it next week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"