Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently sitting on my sofa watching Greys Anatomy. I'm tired so can't be arsed to get onto the computer.. Can't be arsed to take myself to bed let alone anything else lol

I've bought a lot this month. Nowt else now til payday!

my paydays next week yeeeyyy!!
xmas eve bags are nearly done :thumbup:
just started on families now, nearly half way through!
i can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel :haha:
gotta get adams in december that will be sooooo fun!

ive brought so much this week. trying to save some things to buy december. going shopping with SIL liverpool town and my mum and aunty to trafford centre both in december and im worried im going to have nothing left to buy :dohh:

well next week we will be finished with family (fingers crossed).
get mia and taylors last present, try to finish mum and mils hamper.
In december get adams.
need to buy some decs tho and put money aside for lincoln market and brigg christmas market! weve seen a lot of xmas markets we wanna go to!

ive got my brother sorta sorted, BIL SIL, and niece

not relevant but does anyone know if you reserve something from argos for full price and it then drops do you pay full price or reduced?

i should imagine if you reserve it at full price you'll pay full price, however the chances of that happening must be slim cos im sure they only let you reserve for 24 hours?

omg just sat and added up how much ive spent on Maisie so far, and shes no where near finished! if OH ever knew how much i'd spent he'd kill me! x

if you dont mind me asking...how much have you spent? lol

haha im asking same as you, you nut, you jsut worded it better because my brain has melted into a pile of ethics flavoured goo!

ive spent £376.96 and on top of that got £70 worth of toys with voucher exchange and still loads to buy. :blush:

ouch!!! what exactly have you got her! ive prob spent about that if i'd have payed full price for everthing.. but ive saved a fortune so ive only spent bout 250 x

its a good job she only gets toys in december and january, my poor bank balance. mission hide the receipts from OH is on!
lots of that was her craft box that ive filled. brought a big tub with lid and have filled it with paints, brushes crafty bits etc, an easel, scramble bug, happy hopperz, milky the bunny, dvds, hetty hoover. cant think what else :dohh:

hmmm i would just cancel the reservation and then re-reserve it at the new price, but i guess it depends what the stock is like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"