Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks girls, haha i know im moaning but if im honest, i love the subject and i do enjoy the work, life would just be easier right now if i had managed to find childcare for all the days i needed instead of having to distance learn half my course!

this is why i didnt go to uni i just dont have the patients! :rofl:
and thats why i stuck to hairdressing!

Hello... How are we all??

I havent been on that much.. Yesterday I had my windows done :) had some sexy men working in my flat. It was great.... :happydance:
I am now child free until Sunday, I am having a break from Christmas shopping for the next few weeks. It will resume at the end of the month as I have my service for my car, I also have to buy my new blinds because my old ones were just there while I was waiting for my windows.

Booked our tickets for Westfield's Grotto, we go to see the big man on the 19th Dec :happydance:

weve booked with my mum and auntie to go to the big grotto at the trafford centre the 5th december. the santa express me OH and maisie on dec 20th and no doubt another 1 inbetween with SIL! i love seeing santa lol x

Booked our tickets for Westfield's Grotto, we go to see the big man on the 19th Dec :happydance:

hahahaha I read that as Westlife's Grotto :rofl: :dohh:

Ugh so stressed out x long story but we have got to get childcare for Finley last minute as DH's mum can no longer look after him x Plus because DH & I work & DH is on good money we get no help towards childcare costs :growlmad: we struggle as it is without the added cost of childcare x
This year just needs to fuck off now :growlmad:

and breathe lol x How are we all? Siyren - hows the essay going? did you finish?

Blah - Finley is at that stage too, drives me crackers x

Ive had another lazy day :blush: Did a load of washing and did the dishwasher but thats about it! The man in a van came to deliver my homebirth box and my gasses so little man can come out now :D No labour signs though, haha.

Going to my mums for tea. Today OH collects her from nursery then we'll walk over but shes going in the buggy after yesterdays marathon :growlmad:

Homebirth box that sounds so exciting... i bet you cant wait!

I have my amazon basket full ready to make the payment monday all for it to be delivered tuesday!! and i also gotta get a full bit off ebay!!

I am nearly done!
x

Afternoon ladies,oh has taken Tyler to his preschool meeting thingy I'm stil feeling crap and Tyler has propper pushed my buttons today I am ready to snap so a soon as their back I'm going to have a relax in the bath!

what acrappy day ive had!
ive got my sister and neice staying over and getting very stressed with them here!
taylor nd mia are fighting constantly today.
everytime i clean something its messed up again 5 mins! eeeuuugghhh
oh and to top it off the belt of my washer has come off and i cant put it back on! :(

yerrr but its so hard to put back on!
im just not strong enough to stretch it back on!
im hoping adam can do it when he gets in from work!
sick of today! :nope:

well todays the day we find out whether oh's
being made redundant or not, would be brilliant
right ontop of christmas :growlmad:

on a good note i 'accidently' opened one of lush
gift boxes and had a nice christmassy bath

:wohoo:

yerrr but its so hard to put back on!
im just not strong enough to stretch it back on!
im hoping adam can do it when he gets in from work!
sick of today! :nope:

stick it in boiling water for a few minutes, might
make it a bit more flexible :flower:

ooohhhhh really?!!
aww thank you so much ill try that right now!!

awwwww no!!i hope he doesnt get made redundant!!
that will be awful :(
big hugs :hugs:

would be a right pain in the arse
would screw with our savings too as it's
all done through his work :dohh:

did it work lol?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics