Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of stock :S

and im sure her face on christmas day will make it worth it :D

WOW ive only spent £100 each :blush:
will be £150 if i get em a bike lol

i prob spend a bit more on lyss just because she's an only child lmao! when we have another that amount will have to decrease!

same Maisie's an only child so she's spoilt, when we have another it will have to go right down. shall be getting all her bday prezzies in the boxing day sale too.
she's getting spoilt by my mum too :dohh:

shes got her a dolls house, a cozy coupe, a cozy coupe for her baby annabell, and clothes.

i blame my mum she always went OTT on us kids.

this is why i keep telling OH we need to move, so maisie can have a whole room just for her toys :dohh: xx

i cant stop sniffing my cinnamun sticks! is that odd?! :rofl:

off to bed, need sleep, phone interview tomorrow and im officially crapping my pants!! x

Good luck with the phone interview Dannie x
When I saw how much you had spent I was like this :shock: lol but then when I thought about it we arent far off that amount either lol (although havent actually bought anythign yet) & we are only buying him 5 things lol x HIs kitchen is £150 x
but then if you cant spoil your kids who can you spoil x

i know. its all the little things that have added up, i think ive spent close to £50 on buying a big tub/box and filling it with arts and crafts, but i know that will last a while. and i got her Pjs, and a little table for her to have her breakfast etc x

Morning ladies :) I'm feeling much better zack is still bad and now Tyler is bad :( I'm praying oh doesn't get bad he's such a wimp lol

So far we've spent £280 on Tyler and £150 on zack not finished yet though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back