Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i started the violin when i was 7 did it for 5 months got bored and did the flute when i was 12 for 4 months but hated my teacher she was awful so never carried on!

haha music is my way of coping! ryan can guage my mood based on what im practising at the time lmao!
i actually couldnt imagine not playing an instrument.
im not THAT good though, i can't do violin etc, i need somewhere specific to put my fingers lmao! dodgy as that sounds!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePianoGuys#p/u/15/u-rLrMGBUv4

this could be fun also!

its so funny seeing you get excited about music pieces you wanna do lol

owwwww ive just decided im gunna make xmas potpourri

aww thats awesome, and lmao, every now and again, i go on what ryan calls a music binge, and mentally spend like £2000, unfortunately i dont have the real money to fulfill it!
im hoping he'll get me the pirates one for xmas :)

nah he should be able to just order it through the link at the end.... maybe they will send jarrod with the music too....... mmmm drooling lmao!

ewwwww not my cup of tea lol
much prefere mr butler and mr pattinson

really?
wow lol
im not really fussy about long hair on a man, im very particular coz i dont like a skin head on a man either! lol

haha! that made me chuckle, nah i wouldnt be liking the skinhead look!
bleh i may be off to bed soon, i really need to sort the laundry though and a cba.
lol it may interest you to know, that while yeah it wouldnt take me much practice to get those piano pieces up to par (its just occured to me that i turn 23 soon, so i'll soon have been playing piano 20 years!!)
i cant touch type at all, i type using 4 fingers lmao!

pffffttt where as im really good at it lol
awwwww i wanna do my laundry! god damb washer :(

haha but if you come use mine, i'll teach you piano, and you can sort my washing out for me :)

done the laundry :p waiting for ryan to finish his game on fifa now, then beeeeeeeeeeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"