Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg how cute! so glad shes giving u some much needed sleep!! teethings a nightmare disturbing their sleep xx

i think im coming dow with tonsilitus again my throats been slowly getting worse all day and now ive got no energy. not long got over it :( xx

i hope im not, ive got bad asthma which is 10 times worse in winter so that on top of it is just a nightmare :( xx

i haave asthma too, it sucks, sometimes if its really cold and i go outside i literally cannot breathe, its horrible x

there a shop about a 10 min walk from me up a steepish hill, in the summer i walk it a breeze but in the winter i cant walk it without having to stop for my inhaler cause im gasping and wheezing. i hate it cant leave the house without my inhalor in the winter :(

ahhh SIL is pissing me right off x

Morning Christmas lovlies.....I'm admiring my supervisor badge,got it yesterday.lol.xx

Just housework.have been working like a crazy lady these last few weeks,so am catching up.how about u?xx

Just trying to get through the morning Tyler has really tested me this week,and then this afternoon santa and his reindeers are going to be in town so wel be going to see them and then if we have enough time going to take zack to clarks to get his first pair of shoes

2 weeks tomorrow till we take maisie to see santa at the trafford centre :happydance:

but my throat is killing me :cry:

well done on your promotion Harveysmum :hugs:

well done donna :)!

I might go to home bargains today to see if they have any ariel dolls in. Not that she needs another present but she'd love it and its only £6.99! Plus I need to stock up on boring things like toothpaste, handsoap, body wash etc. Boring!
Yday when we put amelies tree up in the same bag as her decs I found a santas letter pack and a santa pencil i must have bought on sale last year so will need to do that with her in a few weeks :D

awww cute!!
well done donna :)

im shattered! spent the afternoon at my grandparents, and we have been suitably fed!!
so proud of lyss :) she was a little angel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"