Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all of the disney movies! Not sure which is my fave though....... Beauty and the beast is brill though! (unless you've been forced to watch it all day :haha: )

i think im a pro at all the songs now hahaha! think someone needs to buy me a tv cabinet with a lock so maisie cant access the dvd player lol! xx

Haha Holly keeps doing that with Noddy for some reason- it drives me insane at the best of times!

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the Beast

awwwwwwwwwwwww i want the dvd now!!!!

oh god i hate noddy too!

amelie is into mulan just now :dohh:

maisie has tangled and monsters inc for xmas cant wait to watch something different xx

amelie is getting tangled too :) & aristocats and alice in wonderland.

Oooh I loved tangled!
We have had phases of watching Nemo, Monsters inc and Garfield over and over- I used to love all of those films!- Better than Noddy anyway! Just keep swimming....

Amelie likes dora, diego, peppa and max and ruby :dohh: If theyre not on, its mulan!

I got a bargain from elc for my dad to get amelie for xmas. Its the little keyboard table, mic and stool was £45, now £20 :thumbup: She was playing with it in the shop, singing her little heart out to all the customers so I just had to. She'll love it!
Also, not so christmassy related but my tesco had some summery clothing stuff for £1 but in with it was a cord skirt with a bow on it and a tunic and leggings set.. for £1 a total bargain :)! Got the baby the £5 snowsuit too and its gorgeous.

Forgot to say I bought amelie a christmas tree for her room and she picked a 3ft PINK one :rofl:

awww bless her!!! sooo cute.
im still having sleep problems with lyss, any suggestion would be rather greatly appreciated, and if you come up with the one that works i swear to god i'll buy you chocolate!

the latest i can get her to sleep in the morning is 4:30 mandy- and when she wakes up she's hysterical, and obv still tired. and she's shattered throughout the day.
she has massive dark circles, and im shattered cos of uni deadlines combined with this,
i really dont know whats wrong with her, and the only suggestions im getting irl is "leave her to cry"
i have no interest in sleep training, but suggestions would be appreciated!
we've tried moving her bedtime to later tonight to see if that helps, cos she was going to bed at 6.

hey donna!
x

she dropped it for some time, but now a days she keeps nodding off in the buggy- hence why we thought moving bedtime back would help. we'll have to see how it goes tonight to see if that'll help though x

Could you get her to nap about 12-1 ish?Harvey has his nap then and goes to bed about 7-8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"