Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah will do! just didnt want anything else on my plate this year :rofl:

I usually get my flu jab cos i work for the NHS but i need an egg free one cos im allergic and its a PITA :(!

Payday tomorrow :happydance:

good good....we shall start planning rude pressies in case we get you :rofl: where is wagner-blah???:haha:

gah tut at you keeping us waiting mandy!!
im back ladies, i wandered off for a while, x

I thought hed be here by now too but nooo.

ho hum, i really dunno what to get my dad this yr.

:shrug: I dunno really :rofl: Might just do him a foody hamper or something.

ive got my stepdad a wallet and darts :rofl:
well he asked for em!lol
may get him some plonk!

his borthday is on Monday so ive got him a nice bottle of brandy and some glasses so dont want to get him even more alcohol for christmas :rofl:

I hate buying for men 2 I leave my oh until last and buy him whatever I can with spare money we have left over!

Finished toy shopping for the boys just go to get them clothes now :) and we have loads of sweeties and chocs :) never been so organised on my life :) oh and we also have 1 bottle of martini Asti and 2 crates of carling :) only a few more bottles of something and te booze is done

Morning Ladies,

I always forget to come in here on the evening!!
Its Cold out today and i gotta walk to shop and school!

do any of you know a rough time Reception in a school closes, like at end of day?

x

I think they close at 3ish hun,I know they do in the school Tyler will be going to in jan!

I'm waiting for a text off Asda to say that the toy I ordered for zack has been delivered to the store! I'l be sending oh down to get it and then he can pop into home bargains and get some sweets (boxes of roses,wine gums etc are £1.99)

Today I am having a clear out and a big clean of the kitchen! It's clean already but not Christmas clean iykwim

I hate buying for men too. My Dad has to be the most difficult person to buy for and I never know what to get him.

I am planning to go out shopping tomorrow and will see if I can lots done.

morning girls. gah my throat is even worse today :(

i dont so much mind shopping for OH

its SIL im dreading she is the worst person to buy for x

Hope you feel better soon Dannie.

My dad and step mum prove most difficult to buy for, i try not getting the same stuff each year!

My biggest hit was the digital photo frame, i put all photos on it, and it was the 1st xmas without my uncle (dads brother) and it hit my dad hard so the 1st pic was my uncle dressed as superman on his stag do!

Thanks love, i will get along there for half 1/2.. gotta get uniform as she starts in Jan...
x

thanks hun. i feel okish apart from my throat and my croaky on off voice is driving me nuts! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"