Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup :(
shes moving out next week.
she owes me £80 but said she might be able to give me £20 2night if her bf will lend it.

yerrrr just worried about getting the money.
need to pay car tax or theyll be no christmas dinner at my mums and no christmas shopping
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

One month, and im not worrying, which i have no idea why!!
cos i still need like 18ish presents!

all will be done by 2nd week of dec i hope!!
I got dentist monday! i hate dentist!

how you feeling dannie?
x

still got a really annoying cough and croaky voice but its not so bad today thanks hun xxx

ahh im major stressing about it lol. i know i should be done by 15th december but im still stressing. im more stressed about being able to afford OHs bday then Maisies bday then her party all in january. then mines the 4th of feb haha we will be on tins of beans by then! x

;D

Just got a kipling bag from amazon black friday as part of my mums, a dora christmas dvd and santa needs a wee book for amelies christmas eve bag.. Getting there at last :D

Oh i know what you mean, i had Maizies birthday 6 weeks before xmas! its nightmare...

Its nice when you see the end of all the shopping
x

i know i can just sit back and relax come my birthday all the stress is over for another year lol. but its all worth it in the end.

just need to find out if SILs buying maisie a dolls pram or not. i left the dolls and prams for both SILs to buy as ive brought most of everything else lol. and 1 of them has got her a baby annabell and is getting her a few surprises, need to find out if the other 1s getting her the pram or not or i will get her it. last year i left things for them to buy and they didnt even get them :dohh:

i've got to find it all yet, no idea what i've
even got :rofl:

oh's only letting me because the new car he
picked is a load of shite and will cost us a fortune
to get it fixed, this is his way of making it up to me

:dohh::haha:

i wanna put mine up!!!!!!!!!!! :hissy:
but adam standing firm on wednesday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online