Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cold cold cold here, as soon as little man goes for his nap i'll be making up the fire & lighting it!

Afternoon everyone I'm cuddled up in bed watching a Christmas film and eating some crisps and chocolates yummm

we're watching peppa - amelie is munching grapes, mummy has pineapple :rofl:

im quite toastie :)
lyssa's xmas present from my nan was just delivered, im in love with it! (she ordered it to come here as she's out of the country for the entire winter period)
its the rosebud village hospital,
hoping it'll help with some role play games etc to help lyss deal with the insane fear of doctors she's developing (if anyone else has any suggestions, please feel free to give them, she's terrified)

and lol to mandy and her pineapple!

You've probs tried it, but when Maizie was having her 1st hair cut, i played hairdressers with her for like a week or so before, just so she got used to it, i do the same when shes ill and need doctors, dentist too...

I went to shops and school, now have a school jumper and book bag! she starts 4th Jan!
and she has a home visit for the 12th dec!

I am off to my mothers for the night, also popping to see a 'friend' for a cuppa!! :haha: :blush: x

eep! she seems so big!! she's really starting school?
and hmm will try faking an echo with her see what she thinks.
x

was going to have a nice roast dinner
but the bloody chickens gone off :dohh:

emily started school in september, stupid
how fast they grow up, we get her first
school photo soon though :cloud9:

i agree with the dressing up and role play
thing, good luck :hugs:

evening girls, come on here before i have a melt down haha! i feel like utter shit ended up having an asthma attack cause of this damn sore throat and cough. and to top it off Maisie has done nothing but play up. shes never normally this mad, just the day im ill shes winged all day had tantrums, refused to nap, emptied the wash basket everywhere followed me around as ive been tidying up shes been untidying and just generally been a little monkey. whats the bet OH comes home and asks what ive been doing all day :gun:

yesss haha! ahh shes finally in bed so i can chill out a bit. its december a week today eeeek!! xx

i has skittles :)
and eek dont remind me of december!! i havent finished essay writing yet!

Feel better soon button and Dannie...

Yeah starting Nursery 3 afternoons and one full day a week!!
She is so excited! went there today and she wanted to stay....

Dannie i would slap him too if he does, and they always play up more when your ill, I dont know if they actually do, do anything different or it just bugs you more cos your ill...

Maizie seems to be a little madam every time i am ill...

xx

he didnt moan in the end he just cam in and went up to the office which is good cause no doubt he would have just annoyed me sitting down here with me hahah xx

evening ladies

hope you feel better danni

im still cold :(

My hands are like ice! No idea why as i still got heating on!!

glad he didn't pester you dannie...
x

haha i think i would have hit him if he did.
ive got the heating on and im still chilly xx

i cant have rads on im on emergency :(
dont know when my sisters giving me the money she owes me so i need to make it last :(
i hate being skint :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back