Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only organised so that I don't panic about money it's our first year that I haven't been working I'm a sahm but still wanted the christmas we were used to so we've spread the cost and present and sweet wise wer better off than usual

Hello emma!! :haha:

its ok dannie you'll catch up!
like emma i only get stuff thats on offer!!
but is it just me or do the tubs of nuts/mini chedders/hula hoops seems more expensive this year?! £4.99 a tub!! they can naff off!!
think morrisons have em on offer for £2 tho! so will have a looksie!

Before we had the boys and I only had oh to buy for I'd do my Christmas shopping on christmas eve

mmm honey cashews from m&s are the bestttttttt

Yeah vix they are dead epensive this year hence why I've only bought twiglets so far,so as soon as I see them on offer il get them :)

I hate cashew nuts bleugh I love pistachios and kp dry roasted nuts mmmm

ewwwwwwww i hate cashews!!! :sick:
and twiglets taste like marmite to me so i dont like them either!! :rofl:

i realllllyy wanna get a tub of salted peanuts but just refuse to pay nearly a fiver for em!
dont wanna get the packets they always go soft and taste stale even if i roll the pack and peg it! :growlmad:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pistachios im the only one that likes em so my get a bag for myself for xmas eve!
healthy-ish!

i seemed so much more organized last year even though i saved better this year! got 2 shopping trips next week so need all the money i can save for them then i can start getting the food bits in xx

Healthyish unless you get the ones full of salt and then you have a heart attack in a bag

i dont mind really i like with or without salt!

im getting summit foodey every food shop every week!
not a lot just a jar of cranberry sauce and maybe box of biscuits.
and one present a week 2 at a push!

next payday is 16th DEC then the race is on to get the last bits and OHs presents!
need to put £100 aside for xmas food shop!

were having our last roast tomorrow night!!
always have our last roast the last weekend of november then no more till xmas eeeekkk

Vix I think we are Xmas twins I'm doing EXACTLY the same as you managed to buy 2 presents this week and bought a box of randoms!
We also get paid on 16th dec and will be putting a maximum of £170 away for food and a little bit of alcohol

What are you getting your oh for Xmas I'm getting jon some new clothes a pair of trainers and a watch. Not much this year as we've spent extra on the boys and we have a wedding to pay for

:cake:Birthday girls in the house!!!!!:cake:

Emma- ooooowww yer were very similar maybe a little too obsessed!! :rofl:
i dunno, got a huge list to pick from.
probs a boxset,undercrackers, big box of haribo (hes addicted), CD, oh and he wants a mobile!!

I hate nuts apart from salted peanuts, and walnuts but they have to be on top of a walnut whip :rofl:

lmao birthday girl is better than nympho :p
im innocent i tell you!
hows everyone? god you're all so organised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"