Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mia doesnt have naps hasnt done for a while now, about 4 months now.
I dont think so coz she'll just think its even better then her cot easy exit! lol
and i dont think theres enough room for two beds aswell as their wardrobe
:growlmad: stupid council wont even let us be moved to a bigger house!
just gunna have to wait and see if adam gets that promotion in jan to see if we can move.

it just annoys me, coz hes at work the next day I have to get up and stay up with them if they wake up!
he said i can nap during the day if i want, he cant!
eeerrrrmmm no!! no i cant!! because the kids dont nap during the day and i never have time, to busy chasing OUR kids and cleaning/washing!
hes a pig sometimes!

thanks sweetie, if it helps, ryan's a total douche about getting up with lyssa, as in he doesnt, at all!

it must be fucking fabulous being a dad eh? Stef sounds like your 2 OHs :roll: Hes never put her to bed.. ever. and never takes her out by himself.. ever.

I must be quite lucky then...Dean takes Harvey to Socatots every Saturday morning...will get up with Harvey if I ask...:blush:

yup sounds familiar!!
doesnt read stories doesnt bath the kids doesnt make their tea.
ill tell ya in my next life i wanna come bk as a dad!

he knows personally im struggling and going through a tough time right now, but no!
adam comes first!

Though on the otherside...we don't agree on much to do with Harvey's upbringing..lol.xx

Stefan gets up with her on a Sat or Sun morning so I can have a lay in til about 10am but thats it. He plays with her but doesnt do anything practical or any of the 'crap' jobs.

i dont even get a lie in, coz hes been at work all week :roll:
yerrrr adam plays with em sometimes but not often.

its ok, i chose to be a mum.
ill deal with it, i always do lol
thanks tho!

Hope you manage to get some sleep soon vix!

I'm quite lucky with Tyler he goes to bed at 7 and wakes up at 7 and sometimes will have a 2hour nap in the day! Zack is a pain in the bum though!
I'm quite lucky with jon 2,hel take the boys anywhere changes nappies,baths them everynight and puts 1 of them to bed for me!
He's crap at cleaning though :(

Hiya girls x its been a while, been so busy with the xmas fair, sheffiled & Ive done all my xmas shopping & its not even december x just got DH's left to do x

Vix - have you spoken to Adam about how you feel?? Finley is a rubbish sleeper, always has been but DH will get up when he's off & he does the washing & cleaning (he's better than me :blush: ) You say you chose to be a mum but adam chose to be a dad so he should take responsibility as well x Your a team so he should be working with you whether he works or not, its not like you sit on your backside all day, infact you more than likely work harder than adam seeing as you work 24/7
HUge :hugs: sweety x sometimes men are just arses x

i dont even get the lay in, and ryan will go mad at me if i try and get him up before half elevenish :p

thanks reedy.
yer ive told him, bored of telling tbf.
turns into nagging.
im just so exhausted i just dont feel like myself tbh.

so jealous your shopping done!

sammi- know how u feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g