Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks girls, ive had a great day.. though i broke my last fecking sax reed and i dont have a spare 6.99 to buy a new pack!

ryan got me a desk that i can do my work at (finally)- so maybe i'll stop yelling at him to shut up pmsl! and lyss got me a book and a dvd i wanted :) and lmao yeah im supposed to be playing said sax in a concert in 2 weeks, feck knows what im gonna do now!

awwwwwwww no!! i hope u can get one in time!

awwww theyre lovely presents!!
ive already warned adam its nearly 3 months to mine :rofl:

thanks jen!
and lol i'll figure something out- even if i have to pinch someone's spare on the night!
aww bless him needing 3 months warning!

well i warned him 3 months last year and ended up getting this laptop!!
dont think he can beat that :rofl:

:rofl: at you counting down to your birthday three months before hand.

I have missed you girls, mainly your nutiness :thumbup:

big congrats tasha!! just spotted on fb :)

can someone send my child sleepy vibes? i have an essay to write and im going up and down stairs like a yoyo atm! she's perfectly settled, and then after like 5 mins she starts screaming?? any ideas?

hi girls :cry:
not happy at all!!
the kids are playing up so much!
ive had 5 hours sleep in 3 days, i havent slept in my own bed for 3 days and im fed up.
Mias learnt to climb out of her cot, so she keeps waking up about 1am and refusing to go to sleep till 5:00am then wakes up an hour later.
im exhausted.
Even my nana told me today i look ill, im pale bags under my eyes i cant get my words out or concentrate.
i feel absoloutly poo.
ive just had enough :cry:
all they do is argue and fight all day ohhh and scream! just wanna run away and hide.
i cnt even sleep in my own bed because taylor keeps coming into our bed and now mias trying it!!
they share the same room so not easy to put them both back in their room otherwse theyd both be up :cry:
Adam doesnt even care! hes fucked off to football and his mothers!
while i stayed at home cooked a sunday dinner (which he couldnt eat with us, and my sister and neice didnt even turn up! :cry:).
bathed the kids did taylors homework with him, cleaned up and put kids to bed.
im so tired, feel like giving up, feel like im gunna crumble into a heap.
sorry for the rant needed to get it out lol

Sammi- seems like somethings in the water regarding no sleeping!!

Tasha- congrats!! so pleased for you :hugs:

aw vix :hugs: Its horrid when they have these stages. Amelie was a horrid brat this morning but thankfully she was well behaved when we went out.

Sammi - hope she sleeps soon!

I got amelie a dora playset thing from tk maxx today, was only £10 but im giving it to my gran to give amelie as ive bought her enough already.
https://direct.tesco.com/q/R.210-4797.aspx
this in the playtime with the buggy.

Also got her some flumps :)sick: but she loves them!) and some magic elves from the cadbury shop for her stocking :)!

awwwwww blah that is so cute!!
i want one!!

euuuggghhh i dont know whats wrong with them, theyve been fighting like cat and dog for months now but seems to be getting worse :(
I just need some time to myself, i never go out alone.
But its fitting it around adam, he works full time and goes to football and what not.
the only time i get alone is now when the kids are in bed but i know that wont last long now they keep waking up :(
euuuuggghhh fed up.

do you think putting mia in a bed would help hun? or cutting out a nap if she does nap?
madam is still up, she's scratched herself, so i got her up- cut her nails, read her a story and have put her back down- so we'll see how we go now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"