Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh i will have an ask i thinks,
as i just said to vix, its not something ive ever had to think about before so ive not really been sure how to go about it! i was a size 8-10 and really sporty, so ive always been tiny
gah i hated my body then too, i miss it so much now!

im looking forward to it tbh!
i cant wait to get that adrenaline of weighing every fortnight.
looking forward to a new slimmer me!

i weigh in like everyday :rofl:

i hate diets but by january its not so bad cos ive ate that much crap over christmas

were all there for each other! when the time comes we should set up a thread "crazy christmas crew diet and fitness fanatics!" lol

oowwww i threw my scales away stupid things! only weigh on boots electronic ones then i keep the reciepts on the fridge :thumbup:

oooh the boots one's an idea, we have one in our shop! i have scaled, but i left my sax case on top of them the othe night and killed the batteries lmao!

:rofl: owwwww thats not good lol

how appropriate is this! im watching shallow hal! :rofl:

haha i love that film!
and lmao i couldnt believe i did that- felt a bit dense afterward !

so i reeeaaaallllly have to bring up cambridge uni again! really? :rofl:

haha ssssssssh you havent told quite everyone yet, someone might think im posh :p

Nope no advent calender for me- our car is dying, making a really bixzarre sound, so every penny is accounted for now - no advent for me :( x

Morning ladies,I hate advent calenders I buy them for the boys and mil always buys one for me and oh I never open it though can't be bothered lol

Morning ladies,I hate advent calenders I buy them for the boys and mil always buys one for me and oh I never open it though can't be bothered lol

Are you one of those weird people that doesnt like chocolate?? hahahaha :haha:

Vix - I know you love xmas & everything & buying presents but PLEASE tell me you havent bought your sister something??

Is Siyren posh?? I havent heard that before :winkwink: lol x

id rather just buy a big block of dairy milk!

amelie picked her own calander out and picked a princess one.. bet it tastes like shit.

Are you one of those weird people that doesnt like chocolate?? hahahaha :haha:

Vix - I know you love xmas & everything & buying presents but PLEASE tell me you havent bought your sister something??

Is Siyren posh?? I havent heard that before :winkwink: lol x

course she is, she plays the sax for gods sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back