Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a peep.
he was supposed to finish work at 11 am thought he would of come home but hasnt!
dont know anything now, doubt hes gunna come home now :cry:

How horrid of him at this time of year too. I'm sure you guys will sort it out x

im not so sure.
hes blanking every txt he hasnt even text to see how kids are.
i know and i was so looking forward to xmas and hes fucking ruining it

dont text him anymore vix, as hard as it is. even turn your phone off and hide your sim seperate from your phone so your less tempted! hes probably at ease cause you keep texting him so he knows your still sat at home waiting for him. if your not texting him or calling him he will start to wonder why and worry and more inclined to come home. hes being such a jerk xxx

i havent text himsince he left last night when i asked him if he was gunna ring like he said.
have a sneaky suspicious feeling my mums on the phone to hm.
im emailing my mum back and fourth every 3 mins and she knows about my mental health so knows the signs and demanded to know whats wrong.
so i told her and she kept saying vix its ok, he'll come back dont worry.

and i said no he wont, im so exausted havent eaten in 3 days and keep throwing up. just need him here if not for me but to help with the kids and i said i dont even know if hes phones on.
and shes gone awfully quiet!
i sent her an email asking wht shes doing and still no reply

Your making yourself ill vix, eat!
even if you dont want it, have a cuppa with some biccies..

xx

my mum messaged saying shes tried his phone its deffo off he obv was telling the truth his battery is dead
i cant eat ill throw up again. :hugs:

Just a little bit vix, couple of bites...

you cant not eat..

Well hopefully he will be back soon, and you can have a chat...
x

aww vix you are worth so much more than being treated like this and so are the kiddies. I hope for his sake he comes home soon, everything needs to be talked about and he should never get in the way of you sorting out your depression, I don't think anyone on the outside can truely understand how the person with depression feels either. Can't believe he hasn't even asked about the kiddies.

You should speak to the doctor if only to talk to someone who won't be biased and will have genuine advise. I find it easy to talk to my LO as he can't be opinionated hehe I'll lend you him if you like? joking aside please talk to someone have a really good cry if you need to and have something very sugary the kiddies need their mommy to have a little energy.

Don't at all make yourself the bad one in all of this being a mom is bloody hard let alone everything else you do! Your amazing please have some faith in your abilities :)

If all else fails my brother is Ex Military Police been to Iraq and Afghanistan he'll sort him out:grr:

Like my xmas earrings :haha:

I'll be working a few hrs on xmas day as im a carer so bought these, will get a hat too :thumbup: may even wear them all day... Also my friends salon is doing xmas minx nails :happydance: so i've gotta decide between these two, swaying towards santa more though

Excuse my eyebrows they need threading bad.

https://www.minxnails.com/108-10030.aspx
https://www.minxnails.com/108-10029.aspx

https://i55.tinypic.com/ng6gxx.jpg

Ames - loving the festive earrings x The Minx nails are fab too I really like the xmas tree ones x

Vix - Hope things get sorted when he comes home tonight x thinking about you xxx

thnx reedy, that is if he is coming home to talk might be just collecting his stuff

thank you!
my mums not happy with him, oh dear.
she gave me a rollicking telling me to get my arse to doctors but shes mad at hime for being a coward and doing a runner.wouldnt wanna be in his shoes shes an ex bouncer :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"